britney posts a google pic of a music sheet and flowers

Slayer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Toxic.Latin said:

Sorry.. this exchange thing is very messy... makes me wanna go somewhere else. Jordan, fix it.

:byetina:

it really makes me want to leave and i've been here for so long,

exhaled, exchange, these tacky pump buttons :mhmnod: things not being in order

this forum is slowly dying to me and i hate to say it, i barely come on it as much as i did and i've been finding more forums more enjoyable because they have a normal layout and don't look tacky, and it's all free.

16 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

what the heck has happened to the forums? exchanges? pump? air? I'm not even sure if the 'submit' button really submits a reply

:cackling:

The forum has become really confusing since these changes were implemented. And I really don't like how you can't see the number of pages a thread has in the forum homepages.

Back on topic, I don't think the image is of any significance, it's just Britney being Britney ;) 

4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

You can switch back to 'sort by date' and it will display chronologically again :demi:

I don’t understand why you are always trying to change things that don’t need to change. If I wanted a reddit looking website I would be on reddit. The only thing you will gain from this is MORE users leaving. 

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t understand why you are always trying to change things that don’t need to change. If I wanted a reddit looking website I would be on reddit. The only thing you will gain from this is MORE users leaving. 

this, i don't know if i will stay on the forum much longer if it stays like this as i'm already finding it so tedious and annoying to figure out how the forum works and to navigate around and understand the new dreadful changes.

20 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

what the heck has happened to the forums? exchanges? pump? air? I'm not even sure if the 'submit' button really submits a reply

:cackling:

I was thinking the same thing! Did Team Britney buy Breathe Heavy? Only they could **** up something so much in such a short amount of time.

1 hour ago, Britneysfreak said:

I was thinking the same thing! Did Team Britney buy Breathe Heavy? Only they could **** up something so much in such a short amount of tim

The #FreeBritney thread became too powerful so they finally found an effective form of damage control to cause us to scatter :demi:

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The #FreeBritney thread became too powerful so they finally found an effective form of damage control to cause us to scatter :demi:

well it is working, because this is one horrible mess that i cannot bare for much longer if it is not changed

13 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Literally the reaction of 90% of this forum. It's a complete disaster. Everything is so chaotic and counterintuitive. There was nothing wrong with the old school slang.

If it ain't broken... don't fix it!

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

as long as we're not getting charged those $5 for those new features (as far as I know lol ) 

but I really don't understand either, you blow up the exchange, but we still have the upvote / downvote feature :rude2me:

11 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Like I said last week: MESS :tiffsniffle: This place has become such a headache that I have hardly been coming by. Then when I do, something else is different....

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

MESS

13 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yes! I've never seen Exhale so united against one thing since #FreeBritney and it's kinda beautiful. :tifftear:

The platinum rule. Always listen to it, always follow it, let it become a part of you and never break it.

11 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Jordan wanted to make it more like reddit it seems...old school Exhale was better:(

Nobody:

Nobody online:

Nobody on exhale:

Jordan: lEt's cHaNgE ThE WhOlE FoRuMs dEsIgN

54 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Nobody:

Nobody online:

Nobody on exhale:

Jordan: lEt's cHaNgE ThE WhOlE FoRuMs dEsIgN

I was clicking some thingies in the front page the other day and I noticed you and I are in some sort of top of something if you click the Year option, but I don't know if it's the amount of comments or upvotes or exchanges or air or what lol 

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was clicking some thingies in the front page the other day and I noticed you and I are in some sort of top of something if you click the Year option, but I don't know if it's the amount of comments or upvotes or exchanges or air or what lol 

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ah, you mean that "Popular Contributors" section? Well, that section highlights four Exhalers who have received the most upvotes over a certain period of time. In your and @Dark.Knight's case, it means that you have received the most upvotes during one year and during Exhale's entire existence! :clap:

I'd consider this to be a big achievement, so... yay to both of you! :clap:

2 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Ah, you mean that "Popular Contributors" section? Well, that section highlights four Exhalers who have received the most upvotes over a certain period of time. In your and @Dark.Knight's case, it means that you have received the most upvotes during a one year and during Exhale's entire existence! :clap:

I'd consider this to be a big achievement, so... yay to both of you! :clap:

nice! :makesomenoise:

with that rank, now I have to be selective on who to reply to here

giphy.gif

Archived