britney posts a google pic of a music sheet and flowers

Slayer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

what the heck has happened to the forums? exchanges? pump? air? I'm not even sure if the 'submit' button really submits a reply

:cackling:

as long as we're not getting charged those $5 for those new features (as far as I know lol ) 

but I really don't understand either, you blow up the exchange, but we still have the upvote / downvote feature :rude2me:

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

as long as we're not getting charged those $5 for those new features (as far as I know lol ) 

but I really don't understand either, you blow up the exchange, but we still have the upvote / downvote feature :rude2me:

It is just a work in progress @breatheheavyis trying to make a product and that is a lot of trial and error. But I always like to wish any gay man luck is business! Hopefully he will be able to figure out the best future for exhale. 

5 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

It is just a work in progress @breatheheavyis trying to make a product and that is a lot of trial and error. But I always like to wish any gay man luck is business! Hopefully he will be able to figure out the best future for exhale. 

tbh this year can't get any weirder, so I'll just go with the flow :raven:

my year so far has been:

• People supporting #FreeBritney movement against the conservatorship
  • People dismissing #FreeBritney movement and supporting the conservatorship / her team
  • People supporting #BringBackNationalPokedex movement against the new games cutting old Pokémon
  • People mocking #BringBackNationalPokedex and defending Game Freak (developers of Pokémon games)

So I guess now we'll have people supporting and people against the new Exhale lol 

5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Literally the reaction of 90% of this forum. It's a complete disaster. Everything is so chaotic and counterintuitive. There was nothing wrong with the old school slang.

Yes! I've never seen Exhale so united against one thing since #FreeBritney and it's kinda beautiful. :tifftear:

6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If it ain't broken... don't fix it!

The platinum rule. Always listen to it, always follow it, let it become a part of you and never break it.

11 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

what the heck has happened to the forums? exchanges? pump? air? I'm not even sure if the 'submit' button really submits a reply

:cackling:

Like I said last week: MESS :tiffsniffle: This place has become such a headache that I have hardly been coming by. Then when I do, something else is different....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

MESS

Archived