Britney Wears Many Hats: New Instagram Video

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, timito said:

I wonder to be honest if she can actually wash her hair. I mean we have seen how bad the extensions are on her head. When I wash my head I use my fingers to massage my hair and I can’t imagine her doing that cause her hair might fall off. So what I’m thinking is she actually does not wash it that often because of her extensions. 

I don’t think this is a big problem. You can wash your hair with extensions. I do it all the time. But it takes a longer time and you have to be sure to properly dry your actual hair, not just the extensions. She may not care to do the whole process though. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I hate exhalers at times. Some of you are just f**king rude, selfish motherf**kers that shouldn't even be on a Britney Spears fan board ffs. You over-analyze everything, every little aspect of everything she does, she always looks 'off' to you, there is always some problem with her look or her hair or her face or the way she speaks to you guys - even when all is normal, like in this video. Sometimes I hope she really doesn't have access to internet and social media, and that she doesn't read the **** you throw at her. It's bully, inhumane and evil at heart at times, and it's unbelievable that it's coming from people who call themselves fans. Disgusting :(

What do you mean if you are talking of “Reprogrammed “exactly?

what exactly is happening there (if we are trying to believe that this happened to her ?)

i think there isn’t meant only her medication ,but what did they do to Britney ????

and I posted a new topic about her slumber party video -in which she is  clearly showing us what they did with her —and what happened to her in a really scary way :(

what do you think of the whole video and its meaning ?

what wants us Brit to know here ?

10 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don’t think this is a big problem. You can wash your hair with extensions. I do it all the time. But it takes a longer time and you have to be sure to properly dry your actual hair, not just the extensions. She may not care to do the whole process though. 

To be honest I’ve always wondered how a person washes their hair with extensions i could never imagine how it would work without ripping them off or not washing your hair properly. 

On 6/24/2019 at 8:22 PM, TripToYourLove<3 said:

You definitely aren’t nuts lol. 100% of all my friends/family who I show Britney’s videos to think something is definitely off with her right now. The only people who think she’s just fine and being quirky are the britards lets be real :umok: “quirky and weird” was Britney circa 2001. This is something completely different. Love her to bits but something is awry. 

No. I'm sorry I respect their opinion but I personally disagree, there is no way this woman is anything like 2001 Britney that's nuts. This is not quirky this is strange at this point. The runways are quirky, fun Brit(although the music list one was a bit odd) even the random funny faces pics. but there is definitely a tone in her voice, and a tiredness in her face. Looking back at December post and now...well they sure you see at least some of the differences.

Archived