Britney Wears Many Hats: New Instagram Video

Jordan Miller

30 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Dude, she sounds so weird, like I don't know- she's just not the same person she was- I don't know who this is. Sorry not trying to be negative but I'm just shocked at her recent videos.:pensiveney:

IA. She must have been reprogrammed like in 2010. Its so sad. They killed ( whoever idk) her confidence, sassiness, swag etc. Even in ftr and circus era, she still had it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm seriously going to exhale in here. I haven't posted in a while and the posts I have made are sporadic and few and far between because I have no idea what the **** is going on or what to think/feel but as soon as I watched that new IG post I knew there was only one place I could go to say this where people would either commiserate and say I agree or smack me around and tell me to snap out of it and everything's just fine but.....

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT! From me, this post finally just made me feel uncomfortable. I'm quite frankly feeling a little scared.

Please don't hate on me if you don't agree or think I'm nuts! Either talk me down from the ledge and help me or tell me you're feeling the same I'm coming to this community for solace because it's the only place I can go where there are other Britney stans. 

I know we all joke and we all take things with a grain of salt but something just feels...... off:(? literally how I look and feel right now.

2 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

Dude, she sounds so weird, like I don't know- she's just not the same person she was- I don't know who this is. Sorry not trying to be negative but I'm just shocked at her recent videos.:pensiveney:

The same thoughts go through my head with every new post. Literally an ENTIRE new person. And not just from her prime, but from just a few years ago. Makes me sad :crying3:

1 hour ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Okay I'm seriously going to exhale in here. I haven't posted in a while and the posts I have made are sporadic and few and far between because I have no idea what the **** is going on or what to think/feel but as soon as I watched that new IG post I knew there was only one place I could go to say this where people would either commiserate and say I agree or smack me around and tell me to snap out of it and everything's just fine but.....

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT! From me, this post finally just made me feel uncomfortable. I'm quite frankly feeling a little scared.

Please don't hate on me if you don't agree or think I'm nuts! Either talk me down from the ledge and help me or tell me you're feeling the same I'm coming to this community for solace because it's the only place I can go where there are other Britney stans. 

I know we all joke and we all take things with a grain of salt but something just feels...... off:(? literally how I look and feel right now.

You definitely aren’t nuts lol. 100% of all my friends/family who I show Britney’s videos to think something is definitely off with her right now. The only people who think she’s just fine and being quirky are the britards lets be real :umok: “quirky and weird” was Britney circa 2001. This is something completely different. Love her to bits but something is awry. 

3 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Am I the only one who gets angry at all those nasty comments? It wasn't like this 2 or 3 months ago and now suddenly in every IG post I see so many rude comments calling her crazy because ... ? "She sounds weird" "She lost her mind" "Someone wash her face please" are the most liked comments. It's disgusting. Britney can't post anything without people calling her names :(

Even when she post only music sheet and flower, people was like "are you ok britney?" Wth. The trolls are becoming more and more annoying, act as if they are concerned, but actually not, makes me think that there is a "making britney looks like crazy" movement. It isnt obvious until now. Smh

She looks reeeeaaaally old compared celebs that are the same age. Must be a combination of genetics, medication and lack of proper skincare. Her internal struggle is really taking a toll on her face. :(

Not only that though...she should just delete her instagram at once. Doesn’t seem like she enjoys posting. Her videos are rehearsed and forced. It also makes her seem manic. The way she talks and her randomness scares me. 

I’ve always been a long time fan and I want her to excel and be happy. I’m not the type of fan that would say she’s fine and enable her when there’s clearly something wrong!

11 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I'm sorry but she looks SO MESSY.

It looks like she hasn't washed her hair in weeks... and that panda makeup.

why brinny.

I wonder to be honest if she can actually wash her hair. I mean we have seen how bad the extensions are on her head. When I wash my head I use my fingers to massage my hair and I can’t imagine her doing that cause her hair might fall off. So what I’m thinking is she actually does not wash it that often because of her extensions. 

Archived