Iggy Azalea Serves Road Kill Chic On New Album Cover For 'In My Defense'

Jordan Miller

• Leader

iggy-azalea-in-my-defense.jpg

IGGY AZALEA UNVEILS THE WICKED COVER ART FOR NEW RECORD, ‘IN MY DEFENSE.’

Iggy’s sophomore album arrives in less than a month (July 19th). It features lead single, “Sally Walker,” and a rumored collaboration with Cardi B on a track titled “Cowgirls.” 

To get fans hyped, the Australian rapper shared the album art for In My Defense

On it, Iggy’s dead body is propped up after being hit by a car. It appears the driver ran off and left Iggy to fend for herself. 

It’s clearly a metaphor for the harsh comments flung Iggy’s way every day from anonymous Internet commentators. People tend to beat her down with their words without any visible identity; verbal hit and runs.

Are you feeling Iggy’s new cover? 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's literally begging for censorship.. more conservative countries will for sure ban the album or at least censor the cover but it's not like said countries are a big part of her audience so I guess she probably doesn't really care.. :heresthetea: I like it though, Iggy has been serving visuals very consistently these past years, wish the general public had her back.. she's way more likeable than both Nicki and Cardi.. :brit2016:

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

she's literally begging for censorship.. more conservative countries will for sure ban the album or at least censor the cover but it's not like said countries are a big part of her audience so I guess she probably doesn't really care.. :heresthetea:

I mean, I don't really see why that would be a problem for her, since conservative people are definitely not a part of her audience... :mhmnod:

As for the cover itself, I'm definitely digging it. While it may be gruesome, I love the colour palette used. :raven:

Archived