What Britney Song Is The Hardest To Sing?

@britneys.glory

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it’s easy to sing Britneys songs but it’s really hard to sing it in her way.. I just don’t like when others sings her songs even good vocalists like kelly clarkson. She has magical voice and knows how to use it. Like every song sound so much better when she does them. Even powerful songs like bomt, oops etc wont be huge hits if someone else would do it.

p.s.  imitating looks funny and it doesn’t counts.

Well, obviously it’s work *****. Broccoli Juice must have been incredibly vocally challenging in general :mhm:

But seriously, that’s hard. I’d say Everytime probably. The delicacy and breath control required is almost impossible to master. Even an accomplished vocalist like Kelly Clarkson admits she can’t do it justice. But no one besides Britney could tbh. Her tone is too much her own, she’s one of a kind  :mcry:

I'd say:

• "Everytime" (the mix of soft and kinda airy / breathy vocals with the baby voice)
  • "What You Need" (the switch from chest to head voice with the baby voice sounds like a great way to sound strained and awful for inexperienced people)
  • "Me Against The Music" (the pre-chorus / fast part, of course)
  • "Make Me..." (the chorus)
  • possibly "Invitation" (the verses)
  • "Man On The Moon"'s chorus ("mooooon!")
  • "Shadow" (final chorus)

And... that's all I can think of. Most of these would be hard for inexperienced singers (us shower-singing folk :jj:), but I don't know about people who actually can sing. :nervousney:

1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'd say:

• "Everytime" (the mix of soft and kinda airy / breathy vocals with the baby voice)
  • "What You Need" (the switch from chest to head voice with the baby voice sounds like a great way to sound strained and awful for inexperienced people)
  • "Me Against The Music" (the pre-chorus / fast part, of course)
  • "Make Me..." (the chorus)
  • possibly "Invitation" (the verses)
  • "Man On The Moon"'s chorus ("mooooon!")

And... that's all I can think of. Most of these would be hard for inexperienced singers (us, people who sing when they're home alone or in the shower :jj:), but I don't know about people who actually can sing. :nervousney:

Omg I didn't think about half of these :fakewow: TBH all of the Glory vocals are really hard to sing :onpoint:

I'd say It Should Be Easy is the hardest song to sing that she's ever done, I mean no one can sound like they are singing underwater other than Britney :jj:

I cant keep up to this part of the hook up since english is not my first language, so fast i cant... :yesplease:

The bodies are shaking
Wanna make my body keep shaking
Better get your butt out here baby
Come on, let's go
So do how you do it
Jump around, bend over, get to it
Make it go back down to the ground
Pick it up let's go

All of her songs are damn Hard to sing cuz when it comes to her, vocal range is not that important. You have to be iconic and that is damn Hard. However I am going to say that I always sing IfUSeekAmy, Womanizer, unusual you and He about to lose me with an acoustic guitar and I sound amazing. The hardest is Me against the music, Everytime AND Slave4U. 

3 hours ago, OneKissFromYou said:

I cant keep up to this part of the hook up since english is not my first language, so fast i cant... :yesplease:

The bodies are shaking
Come on, let's go
So do how you do it
Pick it up let's go

People always forgets that she rapped better in The Hook Up than Me Against The Music. I mean that part can only be achieved by very good hip hop artists :fakewow:

3 hours ago, OneKissFromYou said:

The bodies are shaking
Come on, let's go
So do how you do it
Pick it up let's go

I honestly didnt even know the words fully untill i just sang read that in my head :ehidk: 

I can't sing even if my life depended on it, so they're all hard for me to sing :raven:

Ironically, I think MATM pre-chorus is the most likely for me to achieve, because it's just rapidly spoken words, if only my tongue didn't tie in knots while trying to pronounce (what I think they are) the words. 

Apparently Slave is the hardest since it was just performed at the finals of The Voice Australia or something :whatitellu:

Archived