Best Britney song alphabet wise- Part VI (S, T, U)

Pick your favourite song from each alphabet   

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey :hiii:

Part 6 is here with letters S, T and U. No letters have been omitted in this poll. Thankfully, to my surprise, there were 2 songs with the letter U.

My picks:

S - Slumber Party :cinderellaney: Very difficult pick, I was gonna go for Someday, Sometimes or Shadow but in the end SP will be that underrated bop, hit or not.

T - Trip To Your Heart :clap: I don't know why but I love this song so much that I had to pick it over Toxic and TOMH.

U - Up n' Down :comingthru: Simply because I prefer a happy dance track over a very sad ballad-mid tempo song.

Share your picks! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for: 

Showdown - production is still modern af, a timeless bop from the holy trinity of albums :wigsnatched:

Selfish and Shattered Glass are up there too.

Trouble - underrated af, better than some of the standard tracks on circus (mess album in general given phonography, amnesia and trouble are better than 60% of the album tracks but got relegated to bonus/preorder/international tracks but I digress) and it’s a song that I’ve come back to time and time again and I always bop. Till the world ends, Tom’s Diner and Toxic (obvs) were contenders. 

Unusual you - drag me @ILikeChillinWithYou

:demi:

It’s such a good track. I don’t think it should have been a single like some do, but it’s a beautiful pop ballad with incredible melodies. I do wish the vocals were cleaned up a bit as, like a lot of circus, it does not sound totally finished. 

Up n Down issa bop, but imo a bit overrated on here. I like it tho. 

Alright, let's begin this! :jumpney:

S - "Shadow"

I mean, what else would you expect? :demi:

"Shadow" is truly "Frozen" 2.0. The production, with its little "glitches" is stunning, I love the lyrics, and the vocals! :yasqueen: The vocals are truly beautiful, especially during the final chorus! Ugh, just like "Man On The Moon", this song is way too underappreciated. :nochillbrit:

T - "Touch Of My Hand"

This is the most classy track about a ****** topic... ever. The production: ****, slow, classy, hypnotizing. The vocals: seductive, fitting. There's also a good use of auto-tune here. This is a true highlight from In The Zone and, yes, it should've been a single, along with "Breathe On Me" (I think it should've been done similarly to Carly Rae Jepsen's "Now That I Found You" / "No **** Like Me" single).

U - "Unusual You"

While the production may be far from timeless, this is still a very nice track that has a somewhat hypnotizing feel to it. Once again, and just like with all of my picks: this one has nice lyrics. I do enjoy "Up N' Down" too, but that one is somewhat repetitive.

Welp, I didn't really have as good descriptions as the previous threads, but the positives of my favourite songs just start repeating and I don't wanna write the same thing over and over again. :nochillbrit:

3 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I can already see people voting for Stronger, Toxic and Unusual You :surething:

you quoting me even before I voted :lessons:

I'll give you 2nd choices here then:

Sometimes

The Hook Up

Up & Down

Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Literally:

giphy.gif

Wait... hold the **** up. :umomg:

I looked at your comment, saw it mentioned "TOMH" (one of the songs ChilinWichu did not include in his "most voted" predictions), looked at the poll, checked who voted on "Stronger", saw you were there and I was like:

"Yeah, sure u did. jj5.png"

After you quoted me, I double-checked and...

britney spears funny faces | Tumblr    plz slaughter me

On 6/23/2019 at 3:21 PM, Shadow2003 said:

Welp, I didn't really have as good descriptions as the previous threads, but the positives of my favourite songs just start repeating and I don't wanna write the same thing over and over again. :nochillbrit:

Nooo! Your reviews make my thread brighter and more pleasant! :holduplisten: I forbid you from stopping them!

21 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Nooo! Your reviews make my thread brighter and more pleasant! :holduplisten: I forbid you from stopping them!

I never meant to say that I would stop writing reviews, but that I need to find other ways to write them than: good lyrics, great electronic production, shows Brinni's vulnerable side, etc... at least I need to find a way to re-word that. :tbh:

On 6/23/2019 at 2:49 AM, babyimmafreak90 said:

Trouble - underrated af, better than some of the standard tracks on circus (mess album in general given phonography, amnesia and trouble are better than 60% of the album tracks but got relegated to bonus/preorder/international tracks but I digress) and it’s a song that I’ve come back to time and time again and I always bop. Till the world ends, Tom’s Diner and Toxic (obvs) were contenders. 

:demi: the level of taste... very rare these days...  :demi:

On 6/23/2019 at 1:18 AM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I can already see people voting for Stronger, Toxic and Unusual You :surething:

That was me, lol.

I love the live version of Stronger and has come one of the most listened ones in my playlist. I wanted to vote for Shadow, since I've been listening non-stop lately.

I had to admit that Toxic was the best one, but I would've vote for Touch of My Hand of The Hook Up.

I love Up N' Down, but Unusual You it's mystical.

Archived