New vid!

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“What does the Spanish tongue know that that the English tongue doesn’t?” 

I think she’s referencing taste. :truthtea: English tongue...,or maybe she shoulda said American tongue if she’s talking about taste of coffee. Is it true Spanish speaking country’s coffee is stronger than some American coffees? ? Like, she mentions Enrique Iglesias, who’s from Spain, once bought her coffee from Coffee Bean instead of her go-to fave Starbucks. I don’t drink coffee but maybe the coffee tastes stronger or different somehow at Coffee Bean that’s maybe more appealing to Enrique’s more Spanish taste (“spanish tongue”) in coffee than Starbucks? The song choice for the video, her doing a little dance -Bailando in the ocean and Enrique fits otherwise. I think if she picked this song for the video it must’ve reminded her of the time he bought her coffee.

4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“What does the Spanish tongue know that that the English tongue doesn’t?” 

I think she’s referencing taste. :truthtea: English tongue...,or maybe she shoulda said American tongue if she’s talking about taste of coffee. Is it true Spanish speaking country’s coffee is stronger than some American coffees? ? Like, she mentions Enrique Iglesias, who’s from Spain, once bought her coffee from Coffee Bean instead of her go-to fave Starbucks. I don’t drink coffee but maybe the coffee tastes stronger or different somehow at Coffee Bean that’s maybe more appealing to Enrique’s more Spanish taste (tongue or palette) in coffee than Starbucks? The song choice for the video, her doing a little dance (Bailando in the ocean) and Enrique fits otherwise. I think if she picked this song for the video it must’ve reminded her of the time he bought her coffee.

What if she means ENRIQUE'S tongue??

Archived