When Domination can start (if it's not scrapped)

MarcMarc2231

With not taking serious what Larry have said about it, when you think Domination can start? Gaga extend Enigma with more dates on NYE of 2019, but the theater is empty from January to May, so i think it will be start in February, one year later than the previous first date. I think Britney can restart it after the stop of the cship, but, of course, only if she want it. You think we can have a new album this year or maybe a single after September? 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is everyone done pretending Domination wasn’t Britney’s idea? 

This obviously was never confirmed but was suggested by one of the FreeBritney articles (it’s somewhere in the thread) and the show itself screams her style. The fact her team pulled the plug on it only further contributes to the suggestion the show was her idea because:

1. They would never pull the plug on something *they* see profit in

2. What better way to get through to someone than to take away something they’re clearly looking forward to? (Hi various rehearsal videos)

Yes, the announcement was a mess. But I personally loved the rehearsal videos. She looked excited and energetic. Even the DYWCO bed sheet prop. We have no idea what the actual prop was gonna look like and it’s cool to see her interact with her dancers in other ways then just them throwing her around. Stop being so negative!!!

someone needs to message Park MGM about this show. They haven’t done that since before BritneysGram received their infamous voicemail.

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I don’t see why she would ever tour again. Ever since POM, she’s always stated how Vegas was better for her and her kids. I don’t see her performing for a long time but if she did i would think it would be in Vegas 

That was the case when her kids were younger, but now that they're older and we all know she loves to travel as she's often more happier and energetic during International shows.  Also, I don't think she'll want to perform in Vegas again for a long time.  Heck, even Larry said that lol.

I was sure that Domination would come back eventually, but after the whole #FreeBritney movement revealed so much new details about it.  It's clear that it won't happen anymore, at least not as a Vegas residency.  It would probably be a small US tour maybe.  But to be honest, I think she wants a total revamp and more creative control of her career, and her team has been holding her back for so long.  I would love for her to go her own route and do music she's actually passionate about.

Why would we even want it to come back? If everyone here believes she’s being held captive in her life, why pump more money into her handlers? I think she has bigger issues to worry about than a tour or residency. Whatever we got right now would look a mess. I’m ok with listening to old songs and performances until her life is okay. 

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Yes, the announcement was a mess. But I personally loved the rehearsal videos. She looked excited and energetic. Even the DYWCO bed sheet prop. We have no idea what the actual prop was gonna look like

Sis, the prop would've remained a bed sheet. 

You MUST remember how cheap Brit and her team are - we had an INVISIBLE freaking pole for DYWCO on more than 1 occasion.When they didn't have POM steps, they did the breakdown on the floor. When they started POM tour Britney just appeared randomly. 

Let's not pretend anything other than a bed sheet would've been used on stage. Don't be so delusional. 

9 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

You MUST remember how cheap Brit and her team are - we had an INVISIBLE freaking pole for DYWCO on more than 1 occasion.When they didn't have POM steps, they did the breakdown on the floor. When they started POM tour Britney just appeared randomly. 

Let's not pretend anything other than a bed sheet would've been used on stage. Don't be so delusional. 

If the cship lasts then yes it will be a bed sheet

if it doesn’t it will be made out of lou’s Skin and Jamie’s ruptured colon. Bookmark me.

I'm pretty sure when she next launches shows, whether it be a Vegas residency or a tour, I doubt it will be called Domination. It will probably be a completely different theme. And I don't expect it to start (or for Britney to have new music out) anytime soon.

20 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I swear I'll NEVER get over this, the messiest of the messes :queenie:

Spoiler

come back POM tour / Live In Concert, we need you :cackling:

22 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I will agree with you that on tour the show got much cheaper but in Vegas it was good so don’t be so sure about the bed sheet.

Wait a minute, maybe i haven't tell you something: i would Britney free on first, and then, if she's ready, she can start domination, not now. 

After the September court earing, if she want to perform, I'm ok with that, but i want the stop of cship first. 

On my information, Domination is not cancelled, because she's obligated to do a number of shows by a contract; if she deletes it, it could be cost more than the money of 2 legs of shows: i want to remember you that Park Theater have lose a lot of money with the empty dates from February to March 2019, fortunately they pick up Bruno Mars and Janet Jackson to substitute Britney dates; it could be more, more bad if they haven't put on stage other artist. 

Second thing, the director of Domination are Nappy Tabs: you have look what they do with "It's my party" tour for JLo? An amazing stage, amazing outfits and amazing props... Choreography it's the same of All I Have basically, but they do a really god job, with the residency and with this tour. 

I think it's not Britney the fault of POM tour, it's her team. They want only earnings about this, and they now that the europe fans would book concerts no matter what to see her, and this it's what happened. In 10 days a large amount of dates in europe are sold out and they add a lot of dates. If they want to do something good for fans and for her career, they could pick props like the tree of Toxic or the DYWCO prop, but they don't do because they have to pay a lot for the transport and i think Lou need some new Louboutin at that time... :receipts2:

Archived