Best Britney song alphabet wise- Part V (O, P, R)

Pick your favourite song from each alphabet  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys :hiii: 

We left off last time at the letter M, but I've omitted the letter N and Q this time around because there's only one Britney song with those letters it seems so there cannot be choices, just like with K:mj: I'll leave the task to discover those two songs that start with N and Q respectively to you :jj: Remember, don't use the Internet, try to find them from your memory.

My picks:

N - :jj:

O - Oops!... I Did It Again :yeahhh: Kinda easy, although I love Outrageous very much too.

P - Private Show :comingthru: Don't @ me *******. Close call with Piece Of Me and Pretty Girls to. Again, don't @ me.

Q - :jj:

R - Radar :receipts2: Because I don't like Rock Boy or Rock Me In

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Isla said:

N is Now That I Found You (but what about Now and Then? Or do the Pepsi songs not count?), Q is Quicksand.

Yay you got it right! I had not expected anyone to remember a very less-talked about song from Britney Jean :clap:

And I didn't take into consideration unreleased songs or Pepsi songs, also why I didn't include Right Now (Taste The Victory)

N - The flawless bop released as the second single and third track on Carly Rae Jepsen's flawless fourth studio album, Dedicated. :jj:

O - "Outta This World"

A flawless bop with great electronic production, good lyrics and one that shows Britney's romantic and vulnerable side that got banished to the realm of Japanese-exclusive bonus tracks and is not even available on streaming platforms. It's also in my top 10 best Britney songs. 'Nuff said. :comingthru:

P - "Piece Of Me"

The lyrics are very blunt and straight-to-the-point, very... (I don't know how to describe it) accurate when it comes to her life at the time (?). As for the production, it's still very intricate and... weird, but in a good way. One of the best tracks from Blackout and a great track overall.

Q - :well:

:well: ]  is a colloid hydrogel consisting of fine granular material (such as sand, silt or clay), and water.

- [ :well: ] / Wikipedia

R - "Radar" - Horse Remix

h     o     r     s

Outrageous :ehum: im sorry i know i know i just love it im sorry.

Phonography??...i didnt realise i dont have an appetite for any of her 'p' songs untill now. I like the lyrics to Piece of ke but indont like the sound at all that wierd rubber chicken sound :notatall:

Radar (circus album) but again only because indont lile rock boy or rock me in...you rock me in.

@ILikeChillinWithYou at the end of the alphabet it would be cool for us all to post all our choices as an album tracklist in a new thread? :cooltshirt:

Archived