I miss this Britney

okiobspears

I rewatched some Circus tour fanmade dvd on youtube and just miss this Britney. Sure she didn’t dance much but she looked phenomenal, danced in sync with the beat and just had that sassy diva vibe that I haven’t seen in a long time. Maybe I just miss Britney in general. The girl on instagram seems disconnected to me somehow  

Have a trip down memory lane here: 

https://xray.breatheheavy.com/thumbnails.php?album=2954

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I miss every britney pre 2010 tbh. :crying3:

Same. :tifftear:

Spoiler

But I also miss Femme Fataleney tbh. She wasn't at her best but it was our last proper era, with 4 successful singles and good music videos, a high budget world tour with excellent production and lots of promotion (even though some of the promo performances were worse than the 2007 VMA's.) Plus she had no tics and still had her old face. :pleaseshhh:

does any one else have a hard time seeing pre-2010 Britney and post-2010 Britney as the same person? Especially after binge watching primeney videos from the early 2000’s, I genuinely will forget that modern Britney IS primeney. They seem like two completely different people to me. Idk why, it just feels like that Britney is dead or something. :wontcry::wontcry:

16 minutes ago, Brunetteknee said:

does any one else have a hard time seeing pre-2010 Britney and post-2010 Britney as the same person? Especially after binge watching primeney videos from the early 2000’s, I genuinely will forget that modern Britney IS primeney. They seem like two completely different people to me. Idk why, it just feels like that Britney is dead or something. :wontcry::wontcry:

Here comes the cloning conspiracies. ?

She mostly walked around stage and people really critiqued that. The costumes/theme/production were the best we'll ever get but I think alot of people were disappointed because it was the first "return" and the dancing wasn't stellar. I think that's when she was put on more medication or something because she could dance in 2007 with full original choreo (M+M tour) and she was slaying the rehearsals for circus too. Honestly same with FF and POM rehearsals. I don't care to know if she has any mental health problems or what they're giving her, but it's just so evident that when they need her to go make them money she's a different person

On 6/21/2019 at 8:32 PM, ubritney said:

Did you attend the tour?

No, but I really don't believe that it would have changed something. Last year I saw her in Berlin and it was the same cheap-level show which I saw on Instagram and YouTube. Just stop with the myth: "Seeing her live is completely different" because is not. 

The fact that the Circus Tour had a better budget doesn't mean anything because at the end of the day she wasn't involved at all. Yes, she was better than FFney and most of POMney, but it was still very disappointing. Remember, the fact that she doesn't sing was forgivable during her prime JUST because she used to dance like a pro (and, at least, the ballads were live most of the time). If dance misses as well, there's nothing. 

8 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

No, but I really don't believe that it would have changed something. Last year I saw her in Berlin and it was the same cheap-level show which I saw on Instagram and YouTube. Just stop with the myth: "Seeing her live is completely different" because is not. 

The fact that the Circus Tour had a better budget doesn't mean anything because at the end of the day she wasn't involved at all. Yes, she was better than FFney and most of POMney, but it was still very disappointing. Remember, the fact that she doesn't sing was forgivable during her prime JUST because she used to dance like a pro (and, at least, the ballads were live most of the time). If dance miss as well, there's nothing. 

Well we have a different opinion then. I did attend the show like 5 times and each time was a lot of fun. There were some amazing performances like Piece of Me, Touch of My Hand, Breathe On Me, Hot as Ice, Circus, Womanizer... The level of production was amazing. And whatever you say, you can't compare cheap *** videos from actually being there with her energy and everything. So... Yeah. :bedtime:

1 hour ago, pedrobarcelos said:

I miss this Britney

Jesus, she was on fire. That short hair looks amazing on her. If that's what it takes for her to not put her hair into the inevitable messy bun/pony tail for every show then I'm all for it. :yesplease: 

(God forbid she starts using fans on stage again.)

Archived