Britney at the airport with Lynne

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks fresh!

wonder where they are going... And I love the fact that Lynne is sticking by her side now. In Lynne we trust   i would die for Britney to dye her hair black again. they'd be so matchy and lo

Off to Hawaii, obviously    Seriously though, I see a shadow of that classic Britney smile. Glad to see her looking happy 

Guys,check out the insta stories of  the man who saw Britney at Miami Airport https://www.instagram.com/_NATHAN_21/

.... So it seems he works at American Airlines and his friend based in LA  texted him that Britney was on his flight to Miami.... so this guy changed to his AA uniform and head back to Miami Airport to see if he could meet Britney... and he did.... How LUCKY!!!

• Like 5