Best Britney song alphabet wise- Part IV (J, L, M)

Pick your favourite song from each alphabet  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's Part 4 :cutebrit:

Btw for all those who are wondering why I didn't include the letter 'K', no I didn't forget it, I know the english alphabet. It's just that Britney only has one song with 'K' so there won't be two choices to vote for. I'll leave the task up to you guys to find which is that one song that starts with K :jj: Don't use the Internet, try to find out yourself and from your memory that One song :umok:

My Picks:

J - Just Luv Me :bareclap: Never found Just Like Me interesting, probably my least favourite of Glory because I don't like the production at the chorus, I feel like something's missing.

K - :umok:

L - Lucky :yesplease: That song is just a precious gem of Britney's discography.

M - Mood Ring :makeitrain: Close call with Make Me...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, I never realized Britney had only one song starting with "K"! :o

Thanks for the title of it, @Alexa. :bwink:

Now, onto the fourth part picks!

J - "Just Luv Me"

While "Just Like Me" is great too, this was an easy pick. "Just Luv Me" is vulnerable, calm, beautiful and the part from 0:04 to 0:09 is just a pure eargasm.

L - "Liar"

Pretty much all tracks starting with "L" are great, but "Liar" is my personal favourite of all - great vocals (imagine how amazing they would be without the baby voice :yesplease:), powerful, great production, strings / violins... and it got downvoted to deluxe edition bonus track status... :nochillbrit:

M - "Man On The Moon"

As my top 10 Britney songs (posted in a thead about that) shows, "Man On The Moon" is one of my all-time favourite songs. All tracks from Glory were amazing, but Knee really outdid herself with this track. Beautiful vocals, beautiful production, great lyrics, an amazing bridge (bonus points for violins / strings)... truly a phenomenal song that still does not seem to get the recognition it absolutely deserves.

Slay, Gloryney! :pumped:

EDIT: S**t, it's not meant to be unreleased songs and I just found out which one it is. :nochillbrit:

I guess me and @Alexa have now been downgraded to :flop: fan status.

4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh wow, I never realized Britney had only one song starting with "K"! :o

Thanks for the title of it, @Alexa. 

Kiss You All Over is an unreleased song, there's still only ONE song with K that is released :jj: Yet to be found, no one has got it right till now :decisions: Again, try to find it from your memory, don't use the Internet!

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Kiss You All Over is an unreleased song, there's still only ONE song with K that is released :jj: Yet to be found, no one to it right till now :decisions: Again, try to find it from your memory, don't use the Internet!

Gurl, read my edit.

It's:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler