Best Britney song alphabet wise- Part 3 (G, H, I)

Pick your favourite songs from each alphabet  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Part III - letters G, H & I

My picks:

G - Gimme More :pumped: Obviously 

H - Hold On Tight :kyliecry: The beautiful and talented kid born into an ugly abusive family

I - Invitation :urite: That was so difficult, close call between Slave, I'll Never Stop Loving You, INAGNYAW, Inside Out, If U Seek Amy and I Run Away :nochillbrit: FYI 'I' is the alphabet with which Brinni has the most number of songs :cuteidk:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G - "Get Back"

While almost all the songs starting with "G" are great, "Get Back" is the winner here for me. I originally thought of choosing "Gimme More", but I find "Get Back" to be more energetic and fierce. I also really like the slowed down part near the end of the song.

H - "Hard To Forget Ya"

I did not realize that all of Britney's songs starting with "H" were amazing! :o I also thought of voting for "Hold On Tight" or "Hold It Against Me", but in the end, I prefer "Hard To Forget Ya", as it's less 'robotic' than "HIAM", but it's still pumping with energy and very addictive.

I - "I Run Away"

"I" now takes the cake as the letter the most Britney songs start with, and there's a fair share of good / great songs there, as well as some classics. For me, the winner here is "I Run Away", an emotional ballad with perfect vocals and production, as well as some strings (or violins) for the bridge, which is always a plus for me.

Gimme More (obviously although I really like Get Naked as well)

Hot As Ice (I just love that song but HIAM is a very close second)

If You Seek Amy (Slave is obviously more iconic and I nearly voted for Slave but I just love the Max Martin songs and Amy is just one of my all time favorites, I Run Away a 3rd place) 

Archived