Britney mentioned in HBO series “Euphoria”

I.S

So I started watching the tv show “Euphoria” which is about ***, ***** and social media and britney was brought up in the first 2 minutes. A mother was talking to her young daughter who struggles with bipolar disorder, anxiety and depression is telling her that a lot of creative and interesting people struggle with these as well. She mentioned two names and then said “And your favorite, Britney Spears” then they showed a clip of Britney when she was getting a tattoo after she shaved her head. 

Britney’s impact. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It's kinda sad that britney is known for that still and she has never said to be bipolar 

I don't think it's sad to be seen as someone who survived the "struggle". I think it's sad that she's not able to speak about it like so many people do today (if she doesn't want to, then I respect her decision, but we actually don't have a clue on why no one talks about it).

So many of the new artists today are bipolar, it's even boring. Mariah is bipolar II and nothing has changed regarding her public persona. As a matter of fact, I think she's even more respected and people are now able to understand some of her behavior during Glitter and the years with Stella. I think the intensity in which Britney's struggles were documented plus the "mysteriousness" of it all makes people talk even more about her.

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

I didn't watch it. How did she say it?

She was talking about being in the public eye and the media attention she has had to deal with etc.

She said “I have always been kind of shy, since I was a little girl. It’s who I am to be modest, so I can’t really help it, I turn into this different person...seriously, bipolar disorder. Then she laughed after she said bipolar disorder.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

I don't think it's sad to be seen as someone who survived the "struggle". I think it's sad that she's not able to speak about it like so many people do today (if she doesn't want to, then I respect her decision, but we actually don't have a clue on why no one talks about it).

So many of the new artists today are bipolar, it's even boring. Mariah is bipolar II and nothing has changed regarding her public persona. As a matter of fact, I think she's even more respected and people are now able to understand some of her behavior during Glitter and the years with Stella. I think the intensity in which Britney's struggles were documented plus the "mysteriousness" of it all makes people talk even more about her.

I don’t think she has a problem with it. I think her team does. They are always concerned with her image. I mean she said the reason she did Chaotic was so fans can see the real her. 

3 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

She was talking about being in the public eye and the media attention she has had to deal with etc.

She said “I have always been kind of shy, since I was a little girl. It’s who I am to be modest, so I can’t really help it, I turn into this different person...seriously, bipolar disorder. Then she laughed after she said bipolar disorder.

Idk that I’d trust that as her seriously admitting it though. Lots of people say that they’re bipolar incorrectly or jokingly when they just change their minds often about something.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, Britman512 said:

It's kinda sad that britney is known for that still and she has never said to be bipolar 

When you actually have bipolar you would know it's not that big of a deal as they make it to be, specially "type 2" It's nothing to be ashamed of. Studies shown their brain is just wired a different way, which doesn't mean neither bad or good, just different. Bipolar is a medical term given to something they don't even know that much about, it's still very much unknown and differs from person to person.  

Archived