New KENZO outtakes?

CristMont

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

she looked nothing like britney spears with or without photoshop..sorry I don't want to be negative but her real face wasn't there that day or her real face is not here for many years . .. the plastic surgeries really make her looked different..it's sad cause she didn't need them..2008_vma_2.jpg?quality=0.85&width=400&height=600&crop=true616ec669cd50269b58722701c967d809.jpg64315579_1056868487836064_3509580015656239104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=04fe8284c3eb62019997f25ccb13438f&oe=5D79731D032018-britney-kenzo-lead.jpg?itok=W6p1wRhEbritney-spears-jimmy-kimmel-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

I'm not happy with her plastic surgery either, but youre acting like 2008/2009ney is how she looked when she had surgery...dont forget that 2012ney happened. She often looked old, tired and she couldn't smile like back in the day and was criticized on here for that. She had plastic surgery and looked stunning in 2013. It just got out of hand as soon as she had the smile lift and she lost a lot of weight

18 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wow the first one is beautiful, I hate how they only promoted this campaign for like a day and then poof, forgotten. 

Thats how it works in the fashion industry. It's just a campaign for a particular season and then after its promoted they move on to the next. 

y'all must be vampires because you know.... real humans age, regardless of the work she might have gotten done, she is OLDER

do you f**king get it? she is OLDER :jlostare:

like... start posting picture of your haggard faces... let's rank you and criticize your fug faces :ugh:

I mean.... Britney already asked us in a f**king IG video to not judge her but yet... here we are :ririshade2:

4 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

y'all must be vampires because you know.... real humans age, regardless of the work she might have gotten done, she is OLDER

do you f**king get it? she is OLDER :jlostare:

like... start posting picture of your haggard faces... let's rank you and criticize your fug faces :ugh:

I mean.... Britney already asked us in a f**king IG video to not judge her but yet... here we are :ririshade2:

No one complaining about her wrinkles or age related stuff tho. Only the surgeries.

wow this thread took a nosedive

i think she looks amazing in the outtakes :) 

also let's remember something: she kept looking more and more dead inside from about 2010 to the end of the X Factor era. Everyone pointed this out, she had bedroom eyes in the worst way and people kept saying she was getting too old and fat.

Spoiler

fresh-faced-britney.jpgBritney-Spears-hair-rainbow-extension-23

Without any surgery she would just look old and wouldn't even look like "herself" which all of you idealise "herself" to be her in her late teens and 20s. Which is ridiculous, everyone's faces change with time. It's undeniable that after some work in 2013 she looked more alive and was much more comfortable in interviews and public appearances, even the shows of Piece of Me were much better than anything from the FF tour and I believe it's because she felt more confident.

Britney-Spears-Photos:-iHeartRadio-2013-Music-Festival--11.jpg medium.bIlQ4QSDsxjzKTR304jzYSi1QJjsluV_F24La1adO4M.jpg

On 6/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, puppylo16 said:

I wish we could see a professional image of the first one. That is poster worthy, she looks amazing and that outfit. Ugh pisses me off why she didn’t wear these outfits for the tour.

Probably because she’s part of an ad campaign. Surely you can’t expect her to wear Kenzo streetwear on tour?

17 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Probably because she’s part of an ad campaign. Surely you can’t expect her to wear Kenzo streetwear on tour?

Yup. They didn't sponsor the tour, but it was cute lil campaign. :hahayea:

I'm still checking Peter's instagram from time to time, but he's not proud of his work with Brit apparently :tiffanycries:

3 hours ago, falka said:

Yup. They didn't sponsor the tour, but it was cute lil campaign. :hahayea:

I'm still checking Peter's instagram from time to time, but he's not proud of his work with Brit apparently :tiffanycries:

Don’t get your hopes up, it’s pretty rare that artists will wear the clothes the advertise on tour. Also, if she did do it then everyone would complain that she didn’t get a designer in to do it. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Beyoncé wore Kenzo on her tour and she wears lingerie onstage so even lux streetwear is better than what she had on and they fit her style more compared to the leotards.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Beyoncé wore Kenzo on her tour and she wears lingerie onstage so even lux streetwear is better than what she had on and they fit her style more compared to the leotards.

i would take the oversized sweaters Beyonce has been wearing over the lingere. Im so over it. Also Brintey would make it look super cute

jay-z-and-beyonce-knowles-perform-onstag032014-fashion-beauty-beyonce-performs-tBey-Formation-Tour-sales.jpgbeyonce-jay-z-4-spl-jt-180415_hpEmbed_7xbeyoncecoachella2304g.jpgbeyonc-just-released-new-homecoming-1994

12 hours ago, Commotion said:

wow this thread took a nosedive

i think she looks amazing in the outtakes :) 

also let's remember something: she kept looking more and more dead inside from about 2010 to the end of the X Factor era. Everyone pointed this out, she had bedroom eyes in the worst way and people kept saying she was getting too old and fat.

Hide contents

fresh-faced-britney.jpgBritney-Spears-hair-rainbow-extension-23

Without any surgery she would just look old and wouldn't even look like "herself" which all of you idealise "herself" to be her in her late teens and 20s. Which is ridiculous, everyone's faces change with time. It's undeniable that after some work in 2013 she looked more alive and was much more comfortable in interviews and public appearances, even the shows of Piece of Me were much better than anything from the FF tour and I believe it's because she felt more confident.

Britney-Spears-Photos:-iHeartRadio-2013-Music-Festival--11.jpg medium.bIlQ4QSDsxjzKTR304jzYSi1QJjsluV_F24La1adO4M.jpg

It's true that her eyes started to droop during Femme Fatale. I understand why she wanted to get the eye lift after seeing herself on X-Factor. Yes, her eyes now make her look more refreshed and youthful. But now she often wears what is universally accepted on here as unattractive black eye makeup to cover up the scars.

Further, there was nothing about her nose or lips that made her look older or less attractive. They were identical to her prime where she was considered one of the sexiest women alive. Now, some fans state they feel her nose is too small, pointy or makes her look "stern." The side profile now has a downward curve. Her lips are blown up and the shape of her smile has drastically changed.

Image result for britney spears david letterman 2006Image result for britney spears 2018 beauty awards

This is what people are talking about when they say she doesn't look like herself anymore. It has little to do with aging and more to do with the excessive plastic surgeries that have drastically, permanently changed her face to something other than what made her famous to begin with.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

i would take the oversized sweaters Beyonce has been wearing over the lingere. Im so over it. Also Brintey would make it look super cute

jay-z-and-beyonce-knowles-perform-onstag032014-fashion-beauty-beyonce-performs-tBey-Formation-Tour-sales.jpgbeyonce-jay-z-4-spl-jt-180415_hpEmbed_7xbeyoncecoachella2304g.jpgbeyonc-just-released-new-homecoming-1994

I agree and especially see how Britney looks so comfortable during the shoot. All the clothes she wore is the signature Britney look so I don’t get why she keeps putting on lingerie and leotards all the time. 

Archived