Happy Father’s Day Post..

Shrekney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Shrekney said:

I feel like a complete ******* rn :hideous: like I’m so caught up in all this the thought that she was merely crediting someone elses art/post was completely outside of my radar. :imok: 

That being said tho (I cant help myself :pieceofwhat:) when she repost other people’s images she usually does it differently (well if it was even her in the first place.. :wendycry:) either she’ll credit them in the caption, or she uses one of those repost apps that adds a little water mark on the corner of the image with the og creators name. I maybe wrong but I think this is the first time she credits someone like this (simply tagging their username on the photo). Just pointing that out..

and it still doesn’t change the fact that she didn’t even acknowledge Mother’s Day but made 2 Father’s Day pod st.. :umok: that still doesn’t really mean much, I mean she could’ve just been really busy celebrating Mother’s Day, it’s just so.. “unBritney” to not acknowledge her mother for M’s day but she made more than one post for father’s day when it’s been confirmed by both parties that Britney and Jamie, have a strained relationship. :nyheadache:

Yeah it's so not Britney. Britney's always been super close to her mother (no matter what team c-ship tries to sell to TMZ) and her mother has been helping her try to get free from this mess and yet she is ignored on instagram. I can't wait for B to be free and literally drop her lose father and Loucifer Taylor as they go to prison :bedtime:

48 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

didn't some random writer call out Britney the other day for not crediting him when she posted a quote of his??

How dare U? :jlostare: Matt ? Three million books sold worldwide, is fam childish author and his army of teen warriors was viciously fighting for his name, so much that I think he's banned on Brit's insta now :ricackle:

9 hours ago, mel92 said:

It’s a trap. Y’all don’t comment under it 

I wonder if you’re right :watrusayin: I commented ‘DELETE IT LOU - AND GET A JOB JAMIE?’ and it still shows up if I click, but other Britney fans could  NOT see it. It was the only comment with NO likes on it last night 

10 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Yas Futurney, como stronger than ever. I have to start a vitaminic plan right now if I wanna Jam to Rebellion on 2050.

Hide contents

Me on 2050

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNPW6KwdpvikLYJU7iABN

Okay but did the Rebellion thread get merged with this or something? 

Archived