Happy Father’s Day Post..

Shrekney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong with this. She has fans that are fathers, her brother is a father, etc. If it was a picture of her and Jamie and some long caption then it would've been suspicious imo. Also wasn't she in the facility for mother's day hence not being able to post? 

Definitely seems like shes trying to be shady towards jamie by not adding a caption or a picture of him like others have said. Even through all of this I hope britney and her dad can repair their relationship but only after shes out of the conservatorship 

I feel like a complete ******* rn :hideous: like I’m so caught up in all this the thought that she was merely crediting someone elses art/post was completely outside of my radar. :imok: 

That being said tho (I cant help myself :pieceofwhat:) when she repost other people’s images she usually does it differently (well if it was even her in the first place.. :wendycry:) either she’ll credit them in the caption, or she uses one of those repost apps that adds a little water mark on the corner of the image with the og creators name. I maybe wrong but I think this is the first time she credits someone like this (simply tagging their username on the photo). Just pointing that out..

and it still doesn’t change the fact that she didn’t even acknowledge Mother’s Day but made 2 Father’s Day post.. :umok: that still doesn’t really mean much, I mean she could’ve just been really busy celebrating Mother’s Day, it’s just so.. “unBritney” to not acknowledge her mother for M’s day but she made more than one post for father’s day when it’s been confirmed by both parties that Britney and Jamie, have a strained relationship. :nyheadache:

29 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

Nothing wrong with this. She has fans that are fathers, her brother is a father, etc. If it was a picture of her and Jamie and some long caption then it would've been suspicious imo. Also wasn't she in the facility for mother's day hence not being able to post? 

Uh she was released towards the end of April.. Mother’s day is in May.. 

As soon I saw this I just thought of Lou!! It’s actually disturbing, Britney wouldn’t post that and with no quote?  Hey she posted nothing for mother’s day ? Not buying it! This just confirms Britney doesn’t have control of her insta like I thought she did.

Let’s keep this #freebritney movement going guys because britney really needs us her team are evil! 

didn't some random writer call out Britney the other day for not crediting him when she posted a quote of his?? and now all of a sudden she's tagging / crediting this random woman who created the Father's Day pic?? reach or nah?! :plzexplain:

also, saying "happy Father's Day" without addressing anyone specifically is like saying "merry Christmas".. just a generic holiday post which as some have pointed out already might actually have some shady undertones (the not mentioning Jamie part)..  :bedtime: I mean, she was supposedly so distraught over her father's illness that she cancelled her residency, even posting a picture of her and Jamie to announce the cancellation yet there's no mention of him in her Father's Day post.. I'm kinda living for it.. :umomg: this post is clearly her IMO.. :)

Archived