Happy Father’s Day Post..

Shrekney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not one but TWO Father’s Day post.. and she didn’t even acknowledge Mother’s Day.. despite her being a mom, living for motherhood (she loves talking about her boys and other celebs and their babies) and her mom being on her side trying to help her get out of this mess.  Oh but her Dad who is trying to extend the conservatorship gets a call out. :well: I’m really hoping if she did in fact post this and the tweet it was towards K-fat and Bryan and maybe she’s trying to kill her Dad w kindness and guilt trip him by being the bigger person.

That or this is just some super f**ked up joke by her team.. :whitneyshade:

2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Who did she tag tho?

https://instagram.com/anightowlblog?igshid=8u5gwn2nty6t 

whoever tf this lady is.. She’s not even a father. And her page is too pure and wholesome to be getting involved in all this.:juggingu: Huge reach and pulled out of my *** so don’t run w it, but really hope her team isn’t trying to set us up to harass this woman or something. Just seems really f**king random. There’s not even a caption or anything..

Btw Lou’s Instagram has a lot of photos like this with her tagging brands and businesses just like this one. The only post I can remember on Britneys insta where she tagged a brand/business is the Miami hotel ones and the designer for her favorite shoes. 

2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

whoever tf this lady is.. She’s not even a father. And her page is too pure and wholesome to be getting involved in all this.:juggingu: Huge reach and pulled out of my *** so don’t run w it, but really hope her team isn’t trying to set us up to harass this woman or something. Just seems really f**king random. There’s not even a caption or anything..

Btw Lou’s Instagram has a lot of photos like this with her tagging brands and businesses just like this one. The only post I can remember on Britneys insta where she tagged a brand/business is the Miami hotel ones and the designer for her favorite shoes. 

Either , Lou messed up and accidentally pasted one of her minion's social media link. OR she did it deliberately like you said .

non the less , we'll know soon as all of you ******* will be harassing and interrogating that potential innocent women :bang:

16 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Anightowlblog 

Idk she's some family lifestyle blogger according to her IG. Doesn't seem like anyone famous. Maybe a random tag? 

8 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I mean I think we all know that our theories start bordering on conspiracy because this **** is so wild. But I wonder if the tag means something. 

25 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

I mean I think we all know that our theories start bordering on conspiracy because this **** is so wild. But I wonder if the tag means something. 

What on earth could it even mean? If it was in fact Britney (highly doubt) who posted this maybe that’s one of her friends or someshit? (why a father’s day post?:calculating:) I’m trying to be rational here, the lady’s Instagram has her husbands Instagram tagged on her bio and they both have very similar usernames so maybe she messed up and misstyped it? that still wouldn’t explain the blank caption.. :nicki2:

If TMZ or any other of those fakenews sources known to be on team B’s payroll start publishing stories like “Britney post bizarre random Father’s Day picture on Insta tagging some random woman with no caption” or something similar then I guess it’d be safe to confirm that this was all just another sick setup by her team to make her look mentally unwell. 

6 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

What on earth could it even mean? If it was in fact Britney (highly doubt) who posted this maybe that’s one of her friends or someshit? (why a father’s day post?:calculating:) I’m trying to be rational here, the lady’s Instagram has her husbands Instagram tagged on her bio and they both have very similar usernames so maybe she messed up and misstyped it? that still wouldn’t explain the blank caption.. :nicki2:

Y'all I'm too high for this... :imdying: 

Being a FreeBritney detective is so exhausting.  

Especially since Team CShip are both masterminds while being competently stupid. 

Idk guys I see this post as being shady towards her father if anything

this is basically the textbook bare minimum of a happy father's day post. It was posted at night, no caption, no reference to her father, no picture of him, tagging some random woman. Like if one of my friends posted something like this I would think it's really weird for a father's day post, where people usually post pictures with their dad.

maybe her team forced her to post something for father's day so she posted this as kind of loophole, or maybe she just felt like being shady

Archived