Just Updated Britney's Wiki Picture

alienatedNey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Isla said:

That's a joke right? There's plenty of singers who have wiki pictures who are wearing/holding mics?? I see the Apple Music Festival pic but I am worried it'll get changed :orangu: 

Its been changed again and they are planning to block me :juggingu:

5 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

It's an excuse he's using, because he's using Britney's Wiki as his own promotional tool for his photography. :orangu: God, L.A.

I f**king agree with this one. Wtaf though

5 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

It's a pretty good pic. She's a performer and is pictured… performing lol. Mic or not, the pic makes sense. And I'm glad it's a more recent photo.

The thing about that old photo is, she looked great that day! Absolutely no reason for any of that excessive filter/editing. 

Well wiki users are weird

5 hours ago, whoisit said:

she looks kind of tired on the new pic but it is more recent i hope the next pic is one of her smiling.

We need a photo that has no copyright. Sadly more wiki users dont want to use that Apple music pic and i only have one back up as seen in the talk page I’ve linked.

3 hours ago, Sadira said:

imagine his only job being to keep an eye on britney wiki photo :tifflmao:

What a shitty photographer btw

"Alienatedney’s persistent vandalism of Britney Spears main Photo. (Britney Spears 2013 (Straighten Crop).jpg). It appears he has some kind of nefarious agenda. He falsely states that I keep reverting the picture back, when in fact I never have until he removed it yesterday. If that photo had ever been replaced during its time, it was placed back again by competent and qualified editors. User: Alienatedney’s delusions and false accusations are exactly that. FYI Britney herself said she loves that photo.

It appears that User: Alienatedney is the disruptive editor who keeps vandalizing and replacing Britneys 2013 photo with inferior ones. Although it is not my style to criticize the work of other photographers, it is simply a fact that the 2013 photo of Britney is exactly the type of photo Wikipedia prefers – a pleasing close-up quality “portrait” style photo with the subject looking directly at the camera – NOT the type of photos that Alienatedney keeps replacing it with"

:orangu:

they suspended you too wow

19 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

"Alienatedney’s persistent vandalism of Britney Spears main Photo. (Britney Spears 2013 (Straighten Crop).jpg). It appears he has some kind of nefarious agenda. He falsely states that I keep reverting the picture back, when in fact I never have until he removed it yesterday. If that photo had ever been replaced during its time, it was placed back again by competent and qualified editors. User: Alienatedney’s delusions and false accusations are exactly that. FYI Britney herself said she loves that photo.

It appears that User: Alienatedney is the disruptive editor who keeps vandalizing and replacing Britneys 2013 photo with inferior ones. Although it is not my style to criticize the work of other photographers, it is simply a fact that the 2013 photo of Britney is exactly the type of photo Wikipedia prefers – a pleasing close-up quality “portrait” style photo with the subject looking directly at the camera – NOT the type of photos that Alienatedney keeps replacing it with"

What a joke. I feel like we need to do something because she really needs a more recent pic. There’s plenty of celebs who have worse pics that aren’t ‘portrait style’ or are on stage holding mics that I can think of. 

2 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I KNOW RIGHT I CANT f**king BELIEVE THIS.

she’s a singer wtf is wrong with having a pic of her with a mic on her face???? It’s not like the mic is blocking half of her face. 

We need exhalers to make account on wiki and help me there :tiffanycries:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

What a joke. I feel like we need to do something because she really needs a more recent pic. There’s plenty of celebs who have worse pics that aren’t ‘portrait style’ or are on stage holding mics that I can think of. 

I seriously do not get why is it so difficult for her pic to be changed??? 

And i agree i think exhalers need to make accounts there and support of changing the picture.

even Xtina has a more recent picture of her performing with a mic too. 

I seriously cant

34 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

I KNOW RIGHT I CANT f**king BELIEVE THIS.

she’s a singer wtf is wrong with having a pic of her with a mic on her face???? It’s not like the mic is blocking half of her face. 

i died when they claimed the other user defending you was a "sock puppet" account and blocked them indefinitely :lowkeyno:

they're crazy

I Reverted user: Alienatedney’s persistent vandalism of Britney Spears main Photo. (Britney Spears 2013 (Straighten Crop).jpg). It appears he has some kind of nefarious agenda. He falsely states that I keep reverting the picture back, when in fact I never have until he removed it yesterday. If that photo had ever been replaced during its time, it was placed back again by competent and qualified editors. User: Alienatedney’s delusions and false accusations are exactly that. FYI Britney herself said she loves that photo.

wow.. these people need lives.. :umomg:

7 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Worry not, @alienatedNey, I already have an account on Wikipedia.

Spoiler

Someone just needs to teach me how to change / add pictures. :embarrassed: :wontcry:

I was thinking that this could be a good replacement. It's recent, well-shot (in my opinion) and shows the entire Britney without anything as non-distracting as a microphone covering a small bit of her face (those people on Wikipedia would probably correct me, saying that it covers her whole body and the background too :jj:).

Britney Spears' 'Domination' Residency Announcement ...

What do y'all think?

50 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Worry not, @alienatedNey, I already have an account on Wikipedia.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Someone just needs to teach me how to change / add pictures. :embarrassed: :wontcry:

I was thinking that this could be a good replacement. It's recent, well-shot (in my opinion) and shows the entire Britney without anything as non-distracting as a microphone covering a small bit of her face (those people on Wikipedia would probably correct me, saying that it covers her whole body and the background too :jj:).

Britney Spears' 'Domination' Residency Announcement ...

What do y'all think?

Need to try and find a closer one. They like portrait style apparently.

6 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I mean lbr, the mic covers a part of her current face that we wouldn't be too mad about people not seeing :heresthetea:

What pictures are allowed to use? I suppose pics from events require permision from the photographer, right? So is it only pics taken by fans?

oh honey giphy.gif

Archived