Trailer Trashney appreciation...

• Exhale+

****, I just love ha :yesplease:

I love how she just didn’t give a **** and she was still that *****. In a world where Ariana can only be shot from one side and the kartrashians can’t leave their mansions without 3 hours of makeup and styling, I miss this girl. 

Slay my messy, humble queen :bigkiss:

• Like 8

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some people here hate it but I think its hilarious how little she cares. Its endeering. How many famous people would be ok ending up in a magazine like this?  

this one is a mood tho

Unpopular opinion... I love her clothes!  It's part of what made her cool... I mean everyone still wanted to be her back then and early 2000's fashion was all over the place and everyone dressed sort

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Well I'm not sure she cares now either.  Look at the clothes she wears most of the times in her IG posts or even when she's out with Sam.

Even people critiquing her personality in the recent IG clips forget that this isn't much different than what she's posted before, like this...

Maybe my wording was off... When I said that she never cared what anyone thought about her appearance until just recently, I didn’t mean her fashion choices. She’ll still wear whatever she wants and not give two sh**s. I was referring to her recent obsession with proving how skinny she is... “skinny as a needle” Queen. :brit2016:

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

I don't just find it kinda endearing, I actually find it impressive! It looks like she went digging for the most random clothes out there and then put them together to make the weirdest outfit possible, where nothing matches anything, and then every next day challenges herself to make something even weirder. :o

I love it. :o

• Like 7
  • Exhale+

As someone who actually did grow up as trailer trash, it is a little offensive when people who have no idea what it's like use that term.

But despite most of these pictures looking horrendous, I love them. I've always loved the fact that Britney was able to go from barely being able to afford food kind of poor to this hugely successful popstar. Always made me think as a kid that if Britney could do it, then I could do it too. Ugh Queen of Inspiration :kyliecry:

• Like 4

🌟They flicker, flicker, flicker, but they ain't gonna shine like us 🌟

18 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

Unpopular opinion... I love her clothes!  It's part of what made her cool... I mean everyone still wanted to be her back then and early 2000's fashion was all over the place and everyone dressed sort of like this...and I liked it because now everyone is obsessed with looking perfect all the time and it's exhausting... soooo yeah:lollistare:

I don't know what kind of people you know but noone around me ever dressed this way.

Britney dressed well when she was younger but after breaking up with it it went downhill

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I don't know what kind of people you know but noone around me ever dressed this way.

Britney dressed well when she was younger but after breaking up with it it went downhill

I'm talking about celebrities.  I've seen tons of pictures where everyone mixed clothes together like this and everyone around that age group at the time when I was younger had styles similar but not as drastic as this:tiffanynod:

On 6/16/2019 at 12:34 AM, princessmimi said:

I'm sorry but I have NO appreciation for her during that era! Its funny how completely trashy and vulgar she became with K-fat while with Justin, she was well mannered, sweet and CLEAN!

I can see why she was made fun of in tabloids cause she REALLY turned off alot of people during those years!

Many of those outfits are after k-fat

• Deactivated
On 6/15/2019 at 1:15 PM, nonoiseplz said:

The phrase 'trailer trash' is offensive.  Redneck-ney would be a better choice.

I agree though. It is endearing how Britney has always been homely.

how is trailer trash offensive but redneck not when they're both trying to point out bad things in this context?

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

she literally has NO taste in style, which is ironic considering she's one of the world's biggest popstars!

You would think someone of her status would dress up more while u see trashy celebs who are famous for no reason like the Kardashians in thousands of pounds of makeup and surgery!

tbh i love her sporty clothes but this is Britney in her downtime she has the right to dress however she likes but please if she has a new era soon let the stylist do their job :bedtime: