The plot thickens. Britney's dad: 'Our relationship has always been strained'

JustWendy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

what do you mean MY freebritney movement? Those fans annoy the **** out of me and I am not a part of that.  I want Britney to have a CHANCE at freedom if doctors ok it. Im not sitting here making up conspiracies and believing every tiny thing I read or hear.

But haven’t to psychiatrists said that she was okay all the way back in 10? Now I haven’t followed those soon to br 20000 pages, but I could’ve sworn it was mentioned there.

anyways, I’m the same, if doctors or psychologists say she’s okay there is nr a single reason she should be in one

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Adrien Grenier? can you tell me the name of this doc? i wanna watch it

edit-- it's shot in the dark.

Sorry for the delayed response but yeah I don’t know much about it but I saw an interview he did looking back at doing the music video and he said that he didn’t want to be in it or something and that his demand was that if Britney can participate in his documentary, he would do it ( probably because she’s a high profile star and it will bring attention to it) 

I always felt like she never had a problem talking about personal stuff but it’s more her team afraid how it’s gonna affect her “image”

9 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

This, exactly. I grew up with an alcoholic parent (who ended up dying because of it when I was 16) and I still resent so much about it, even 13 years later. It’s completely plausible that Britney would feel the same way.

Gosh I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing better and find it in your heart to forgive him, even after death. :(

Slay.  It's weird because in FTR you can see them joking around and stuff and that she actually cares for him, but I feel like he doesn't care for her as much as he should.  Even when she was joking around, he was on his phone or not even paying attention. 

P.S. I'm glad they actually used a stunning pic of her vs. those stupid shots that make her look crazy.

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

Slay.  It's weird because in FTR you can see them joking around and stuff and that she actually cares for him, but I feel like he doesn't care for her as much as he should.  Even when she was joking around, he was on his phone or not even paying attention.

I don't think that he doesn't care, he just shows it different way and maybe is overdosing sometimes.

Idk really :awks:

9 hours ago, Hestia said:

Gosh I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing better and find it in your heart to forgive him, even after death. :(

Aw thank you! :)

I’m fine these days but it’s hard to forget. I can see why Brit would feel the way she seems to 

I saw her on her birthday at the Dream Within a Dream tour in New Jersey. Back then, she had a paid fan club where you were able to watch her sound check and they gave you some freebies. Soundcheck was delayed leaving everyone standing outside in the snow and the rumors going around were that Jamie was belligerently drunk and they had to get him to leave. 

46 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Her dad literally said he has a strained relationship with his daughter. Why is he over seeing her life, both personal and professional, if there's issues between them?

strained doesnt automatically mean they hate each other. Also mabye thats a good reason for him to do it because he wont be to "soft"  (if she really still needs super suprvision)

48 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Her dad literally said he has a strained relationship with his daughter. Why is he over seeing her life, both personal and professional, if there's issues between them?

Cuz he was first to step up to challenge, maybe there's no one else who can handle situation, which is horrifying really.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

strained doesnt automatically mean they hate each other. Also mabye thats a good reason for him to do it because he wont be to "soft"  (if she really still needs super suprvision)

At the same time you can understand why it would be difficult for her to have a fanbase under the circumstances (with limiting her artistic autonomy this late in her career among other things.)

Archived