New IG post- Britney’s closet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be an outlier here, but I'm just happy that Britney is sharing her life with us again. I love these random videos 

I want her to relax and just talk normal in a vid for once. She needs a glass of wine and just chill. I love her, but she's like a bunny on crack and it's a fact.

ANY ICONIC OUTFITS IN HER CLOSET?????? EXHALERS INVESTIGATE I WANT SCREEN GRABS AND ZOOMING IN

This is not working in her favour at all... I don't care what the public thinks about her, but I'M creeped out by these posts.

I mean we had that Britney for decades in interviews and marketing campaigns and thought it would just be her being nervous or not concentrated. 

But she's acting like this also in private life, like a robot on overcharge.

• Like 2

With all the info that has come out yall know what shes been through for 12 years, so while Britney might be a little bit hyper here I don't think shes coming off as insane as some of yall think. Shes just having fun and recoriding an instagram video yall wanted her to have freedom so what are yall doing

• Like 3
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

She's adorable. I love how she's sharing more things with us now. 

As for the rest , if you don't like her or her personality just go stan for rihanna or beyonce whom take themselves as serious as a president. But bullying her is getting old. 

We are not bullying we are expressing our feelings towards her behaviour and today a song of glory came up on my playlist and that video came to my mind instantly, putting me off of her latest music.

It has impact on me that's why I need to express my feelings on her behaviour and latest posts on social media.