Breaking News - Britney Spears Gets Permanent Restraining Order Against Ex-Manager Lutfi

IconicShow

0528-britney-spears-sam-lutfi-tmz-getty-

Britney Spears' former manager, Sam Lutfi, poses a serious enough threat to her and her family that a judge is now extending a court order for him to keep away from her.

A judge granted the permanent restraining order against Lutfi Thursday in L.A. County Superior Court. While Lutfi was there, Britney was not -- her father and lawyers were speaking on her behalf. 

In the end, the judge sided with Britney's camp and decided they needed the protection. Lutfi has to stay at least 200 yards away from Britney, her family, refrain from reaching out to them and refrain from making disparaging comments about Brit. 

It's unclear if Britney fully wants out herself, but she has expressed a desire for more freedoms that she currently doesn't have ... like owning a smartphone, for example. 

Either way, Britney claimed in court docs that Lutfi offered $1,000 cash to her mom, Lynne, to "disrupt and take over" the conservatorship process, which Brit's dad, Jamie Spears, oversees. She also alleged Lutfi threatened to release old items of hers from when he managed her in the 2000s.

A judge felt enough of a threat existed at the time to give Brit protection for the time being. Now, the permanent restraining order will be in effect for the next 5 years.

Video of Sam arriving to court today at link below.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/13/britney-spears-permanent-restraining-order-former-manager-sam-lutfi/

0514-britney-spears-sam-lutfi-together-f

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly and TMZ purposely using a bad Britney pic for the story.

Typical.

He is the bad guy though... don’t forget he drugged Britney without her even being aware by crushing pills in her food to maintain her in a confused state. So, yeah.

1 hour ago, ubritney said:

He is the bad guy though... don’t forget he drugged Britney without her even being aware by crushing pills in her food to maintain her in a confused state. So, yeah.

There has never been any evidence of Sam ever drugging Britney, your statement is just going off of Lynne's tale.

If this was the case wouldn't they have tried to get him arrested?

On top of that wasn't it Britney who recently just told the judge her father forced her into a mental facility and forced meds on her?

Let's be very clear that hasn't been any evidence to support a lot of Lynne and Jamie's statements on him.

16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

There has never been any evidence of Sam ever drugging Britney, your statement is just going off of Lynne's tale.

If this was the case wouldn't they have tried to get him arrested?

On top of that wasn't it Britney who recently just told the judge her father forced her into a mental facility and forced meds on her?

Let's be very clear that hasn't been any evidence to support a lot of Lynne and Jamie's statements on him.

But it’s been very obvious that Sam is a leech who reaches to troubled stars to make his way into their lives and benefit from them (from Amanda Bynes to Courtney Love). So... That’s enough for me.

24 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

The Sam L situation is messy. Unfortunately for him he handled this very poorly and this is the consequence. 

He really isn't smart, like with the tea he had, he should have went anonymous and spilling **** every once in while to keep them under pressure and destroy them and this image they've paint of captain Jamie the Britney's savior . I don't know what is strategy was, hell he probably had none . What i do find interesting is that it seems he still has some tea of the current situation not just the past, his lawyer asking Jamie if he has alcohol issues and not HAD , make me think they must be really happy they silenced him

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

He really isn't smart, like with the tea he had, he should have went anonymous and spilling **** every once in while to keep them under pressure and destroy them and this image they've paint of captain Jamie the Britney's savior . I don't know what is strategy was, hell he probably had none . What i do find interesting is that it seems he still has some tea of the current situation not just the past, his lawyer asking Jamie if he has alcohol issues and not HAD , make me think they must be really happy they silenced him

He got in contact with both Lynne and Jamie W. not by social media but by phone...I mean. He must have some connections. 

i think Sam is no good, he's like Jamie 2.0, both trying to own britney, both full of chauvinism, he was the bad guy for the spears family, he knows a lot, too bad his reputation is low and too bad he didn't know to manage it... he should have stayed away during the freebritney thing for his own ***, even if britney was free for this c-ship she would not get back to him... so it's pointless to just try something here. 

i also wonder if dad $pears has an extra/hidden agenda on court...

13 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

yeah the thing is, he always want to go back to 2007, no one wants him to leak stuff from that time, he should have helped with what we stand today.

Archived