Blind item about britney's edited photos. Turn out Britney was right lol

BSfemme

Even if they were edited (which I doubt) I always assumed it was just for those handful of pictures from just that one the day when they were on the boat in Miami.. not like “thousands” of pictures through out the past few weeks tf. :wyd: It’s certainly possible and plausible they edited only a few pics from just that one day vs thousands of photos from the past few weeks..or just from that day, I seriously doubt they took thousands of photos from just that one day and even if they did then they’d only edit a few that’d be handpicked, not every single one.. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk. You can kinda see some distortion where there shouldn’t be.

analysis.php?id=4c1faf28e1563ea10712174a

You can see a lot of “noise” right between her forearm (the arm holding the Iphone) and her waist. See it on the other side too, but you don’t see that same noise anywhere else around her body “outline” like look at the outline of the rails her legs, her head, there’s not a lot of noise at least nothing compared to the area between her arms and waist. 

normal_XRAY_HQ_MEGA_YACHT_286229.jpg

This isn’t the original photo tho, I assume the original is like 4K or some **** and this was just an image that’s obviously been resized several times, but it does show some little pretty obvious signs of tampering. 

You can examine the images yourself here. 

https://fotoforensics.com/

I don’t think they’re photoshopped, if anything mayb barely enough to not make it look super obvious. It also would’ve just been the few photos from that boat day in Miami, not a compilation of thousands of photos from the past few weeks. And zooming in all the way in and seeing pixelated distortions is one of the first ways to see if a photo has been altered, if the photo is small in the first place then it’s pointless bc it’s all going to be a pixelated mess, I remember in here years ago some users were able to point out some of Beyoncé’s obviously photoshopped pictures by just zooming in and seeing pixelated distortions on the staircase, boat rails, water etc. it’s prob the most rudimentary way of seeing if a photo has been shopped but don’t act like it’s stupid that some people are reaching by using the same method. 

So you guys believe these blind items when they’re about the conservatorship or other **** you want to be true, but not when they confirm that Britney was right and she wasn’t being ‘unstable’?  Lol, right.  This fan base continues to be the absolute worst. :ririshade2:

7 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Idk. You can kinda see some distortion where there shouldn’t be.

analysis.php?id=4c1faf28e1563ea10712174a

You can see a lot of “noise” right between her forearm (the arm holding the Iphone) and her waist. See it on the other side too, but you don’t see that same noise anywhere else around her body “outline” like look at the outline of the rails her legs, her head, there’s not a lot of noise at least nothing compared to the area between her arms and waist. 

normal_XRAY_HQ_MEGA_YACHT_286229.jpg

This isn’t the original photo tho, I assume the original is like 4K or some **** and this was just an image that’s obviously been resized several times, but it does show some little pretty obvious signs of tampering. 

You can examine the images yourself here. 

https://fotoforensics.com/

I don’t think they’re photoshopped, if anything mayb barely enough to not make it look super obvious. It also would’ve just been the few photos from that boat day in Miami, not a compilation of thousands of photos from the past few weeks. And zooming in all the way in and seeing pixelated distortions is one of the first ways to see if a photo has been altered, if the photo is small in the first place then it’s pointless bc it’s all going to be a pixelated mess, I remember in here years ago some users were able to point out some of Beyoncé’s obviously photoshopped pictures by just zooming in and seeing pixelated distortions on the staircase, boat rails, water etc. it’s prob the most rudimentary way of seeing if a photo has been shopped but don’t act like it’s stupid that some people are reaching by using the same method. 

Facts, thank you.

13 hours ago, SupTJ said:

0039f1eda69e5f7269bd6a4c172bca0d.jpg5f8ecc7e21e3c25fd81aa9e50a685864.jpg

Umm, you’re not making a point at all. The first pic she is just checking tabloids, and in the second pic she was attacking paparazzi. 

Its not like she made a public statement in those pics because unflattering pictures of her were floating around.

Archived