Please don’t stan Britney anymore

xkhingx

Because if you claim to be a fan of someone than you’re not supposed to hate on everything that this person does.Britney can literally post a photo of scenery and y’all will be like “omg that post was so weird,omg she is unstable”

like shut the **** up.That’s the Britney we all know and love.She has always been cringy and dorky.It’s not something new or something because of her mental issues(if she even has any considering she hasn’t been diagnosed).

anyway my point is that y’all were complaining when she wasn’t posting,now y’all are complaining because she is posting like come on guys,decide what you want and then come to Exhale.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is hating? Her videos are cute and dorky. But commenting on how illogical some of it is given her conservatorship, and how fried her voice sounds does not constitute as hating. This is a fan site, not a delusion site, and yes we will not worship a false idol but we will still give her all our luvin’ (l-u-v MADONNA):cardi:

8 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

Because if you claim to be a fan of someone than you’re not supposed to hate on everything that this person does.Britney can literally post a photo of scenery and y’all will be like “omg that post was so weird,omg she is unstable”

like shut the **** up.That’s the Britney we all know and love.She has always been cringy and dorky.It’s not something new or something because of her mental issues(if she even has any considering she hasn’t been diagnosed).

anyway my point is that y’all were complaining when she wasn’t posting,now y’all are complaining because she is posting like come on guys,decide what you want and then come to Exhale.

So true, sometimes I am ashamed to be part of the Britney Army, they are not that different from her conservators. Most people here have a walnut for a brain. 

9 minutes ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Who is hating? Her videos are cute and dorky. But commenting on how illogical some of it is given her conservatorship, and how fried her voice sounds does not constitute as hating. This is a fan site, not a delusion site, and yes we will not worship a false idol but we will still give her all our luvin’ (l-u-v MADONNA):cardi:

Maybe because there’s no such thing as a “delusion site”. By definition a fan admires a person, it’s no where stated that a fan is someone who criticizes or would even call that person a “false idol”. So people like you need to start calling yourselves something else. Maybe a critic? That’s how you all act.

15 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So true, sometimes I am ashamed to be part of the Britney Army, they are not that different from her conservators. Most people here have a walnut for a brain. 

Part of this is unfortunately her team's fault.  I wish she announced a hiatus after the first residency/last tour to avoid all this rather than announcing another show so soon after the first ended.

There is no comparable situation to hers: a conservatorship for a major pop star is always going to leave a question mark.  There have been lots of changes since 2008 without much answers, which is partially understandable but could also leave fans frustrated.

But you're right.  This is her real personality on instagram. (She really shouldn't be reading the comments anyway; if she ever has which I doubt)

I would like to see her get on with her career (broadway show etc...)

If she does return to music/performing I hope she comes back more motivated and inspired which I would think would be the case after a break.

As of now fans should stop the conspiracy stuff since there is already an investigation.

It's not actually only Exhale this time, and that's more bothersome to me. This is a tiny echo chamber of constantly dissatisfied fans (myself sometimes included in that number), but people on IG and Twitter said the same things those here said, and are being chided for it just like y'all are getting onto them.

What the hell is wrong with this fanbase in general, is my question.

It’s truly sick. This is exactly how they acted around the Blackout era.

Britney fans love drama. If there’s no drama, there’s nothing to be happy about.

Glory was flawless but they were complaining about the Make Me video instead. Slumber Party video was flawless and they complained about Tinashe being on the track. It just goes on and on and on again.

She’d have to do a back handspring, in a glittery leotard, with a snake around her neck.... and even then.... they’d ask - “why didn’t she try something NEW? She’s already done that!”

I’m actually really surprised that other fanbases aren’t coming for Britney right now. That’s the major difference between 2007 and now. Everyone seems worried about her wellbeing in general. Except “her biggest fans”.

They even know Britney is sick. They won’t even attack Britney below the belt. Do YOU know Britney is sick? Do YOU know that this added layer of stress isn’t good for her?

Things to think about as a fan.

25 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

It’s truly sick. This is exactly how they acted around the Blackout era.

Britney fans love drama. If there’s no drama, there’s nothing to be happy about.

Glory was flawless but they were complaining about the Make Me video instead. Slumber Party video was flawless and they complained about Tinashe being on the track. It just goes on and on and on again.

She’d have to do a back handspring, in a glittery leotard, with a snake around her neck.... and even then.... they’d ask - “why didn’t she try something NEW? She’s already done that!”

I get What you are saying about the Glory era, but most of the criticism was valid.

with that being said, it is hard to navigate what and here want. I just checked her haircut video and there were so many bad comments, amidst the bad ones.

When she deserves criticism we should give it to her constructively, but, hating on hr for posting sorry videoes is weird. She’s literally been like this always (these are not my ***** they’re my knees!!! Remember that vid) Seriously so many people need to grt over themselves. When she was away for months people complained there weren’t posts, now some people complain about every post she makes.. No wonder Britney has stopped being as passionate about the craft of art as people complain and whine all the time. There is no inner nor xternal motivation. 

I’ll stan, I still like her but when she effs up, I also criticize as I have. But there is a difference between complaining and whining over everything and having legit questions around things. So many people on here have become whiners.

as for her as a singer, I hope she finds joy in singing and writing and dancing . Like if she releases an album with 8 ballads 2 midtempo and 2 dance songs, I’ll Be okay with it as long she is the one behind the whole process like writing etc.

i just want her to be happy being an artist again. Y’know? As for the comments people constantly keep on writing, I hope it doesn’t get to her too much. People can be shitty af

When I read some comments I feel scared for all celebrities. There are people suggesting her to do her make up this way or that way. Point out her natural progression of aging. And always point out her weight regardless of being too much or not enough.

Britney has distanced herself from trying to stay "perfect" but other ones who has forced themselves to live up to people's expectations of hollywood stars the future is going to be very dark, mentally. Imagine how a normal person like me would feel bad at his reflection getting old and multiply it by thousands...I can't imagine facing pain of falling apart in front of millions without any control! 

you should be worried about the insta comments on her posts, those are not us exhalers and it's really sad to read. and I wonder if this is really the right time for her/her team to keep posting pointless videos. I guess it's just me that thinks it's not really the right time for exposure, to prove something to fans/media that everything is okay, that she owns her social media account and stuff. a pic here and there is fine but we as fans have to acknowledge what's behind of those things going on. and she's really on a rant about things that most of the general public/casual fans don't get and that's why the mean comments about her menatl health are coming hard. 

and it all started with that post about sam lutfi. who tf is sam lutfi and why adress him, no one knows about him unless you're an exhaler.. her active fanbase that knows him is really small atm. i guess they needed an enemy than just go and address the freebritney

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

you should be worried about the insta comments on her posts, those are not us exhalers and it's really sad to read. and I wonder if this is really the right time for her/her team to keep posting pointless videos. I guess it's just me that thinks it's not really the right time for exposure, to prove something to fans/media that everything is okay, that she owns her social media account and stuff. a pic here and there is fine but we as fans have to acknowledge what's behind of those things going on. and she's really on a rant about things that most of the general public/casual fans don't get and that's why the mean comments are coming hard. 

Well the fans started this mess so she obviously has to clap back.

So it lands on the fans’ shoulders period.

The general public doesn’t matter. They’re always on planet Mars. They’re still following her though. :whatitellu:

Why did I get notifications for this thread? It was made an hour ago and I haven't checked Exhale in like a week, so clearly I didn't hit follow.

Also, I've always thought there's a line between the fans who offer constructive criticism and don't blindly love everything she puts out professionally and the fans who are... For lack of a better word, toxic and obsess over her personal life.

And the people who are seeing her post her usual dorky mom stuff and thinking she's mentally unstable? "Dun-dun da-da-da-da-dun dada-dadun, dun-dun-dundun-dun" (that was "Toxic" :giggleney:)

1 hour ago, Kisle said:

Maybe because there’s no such thing as a “delusion site”. By definition a fan admires a person, it’s no where stated that a fan is someone who criticizes or would even call that person a “false idol”. So people like you need to start calling yourselves something else. Maybe a critic? That’s how you all act.

Your words do not define me. Better luck next time. :haha:

Archived