Does Britney ignore Botox and “dress under” in an attempt to stay out of the news?

SkinnyAsANeedle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney has always had phases of caring and not caring. Its just more noticeable with her because she doesnt have great fasion of makeup taste and doesnt brush her hair.

2003 she cared mostly

normal_UTB_XRAY_SHOPPING_28629.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_RECORD_001.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_KITSON_28229.jpgnormal_XRAY_GI_HQ_SHOPPING_281029.jpgnormal_XRAY_SN_HQ_britney_150103_28129.jnormal_XRAY_HQ_DOLCE_283029.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_TANSALON_283329.jpgnormal_RICO_NYC_281029.jpgnormal_XRAY_MQ_STAGE_28129.jpg

2004 she didnt give a **** most of the time

normal_XRAY_HQ_STAPLES_004.jpgnormal_SPARITEAID_281429.jpgnormal_XRAY_IF_HQ_28129.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_BROWN_003.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_HEATHROW_002.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_APARTMENT_28729.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_MOONSHADOW_28729.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_DRUGSTORE_28329.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_BAREFOOT_003.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_DVDatBlockbuster_282229.jnormal_UTB_XRAY_SET1_BANK_002.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_SHOPPING_281329.jpg

My God I love the early 2000 fashion!  I would wear every one of those outfits!  I know a lot of people don't agree with me but I would love to see low rise jeans make a comeback!  

She has mentioned many times that she loves getting pampered and going to spas. Why does she always look like such a hot mess then? 

Girl needs to see a dermatologist ASAP on the regular and stick to a good skincare regimen. She’s so young still...she should treat herself better! The years of smoking have really aged her. Microneedling and thermage can help with collagen production. Some Botox to smooth out some of the forehead wrinkles. A little bit of filler in the smile lines. Laser facials once a month. Seriously she would look so good! She has such pretty features...she doesn’t need any invasive surgeries to change her face. She just needs to slow down the aging process and prevent further wrinkles from appearing. Quit smoking, see a dermatologist, quit tanning and wear sunscreen!!! When you have good skin, there’s no need for makeup. 

She has a great body! She should just stick to what she’s most comfortable in: jeans and crop tops. When she’s in comfortable clothes...she’s more relaxed and it shows!! 

Her hair bothers her. Take out the freakin hair extensions!!!! Just go natural!! Go back to a honey brown. She would look so much better without the platinum blond hair weighing her down. Keep it at a manageable length so it won’t get tangled so easily then maybe she won’t feel like it’s such a chore to wash her hair. 

I know these things have been said so many times. I just don’t know why nobody has ever mentioned it to her. Sam’s sister is an aesthetician. Her mom is a rodan & fields consultant. Her sister hasn’t said anything? It’s so weird....

14 minutes ago, FriedChicken said:

She has mentioned many times that she loves getting pampered and going to spas. Why does she always look like such a hot mess then? 

Girl needs to see a dermatologist ASAP on the regular and stick to a good skincare regimen. She’s so young still...she should treat herself better! The years of smoking have really aged her. Microneedling and thermage can help with collagen production. Some Botox to smooth out some of the forehead wrinkles. A little bit of filler in the smile lines. Laser facials once a month. Seriously she would look so good! She has such pretty features...she doesn’t need any invasive surgeries to change her face. She just needs to slow down the aging process and prevent further wrinkles from appearing. Quit smoking, see a dermatologist, quit tanning and wear sunscreen!!! When you have good skin, there’s no need for makeup. 

She has a great body! She should just stick to what she’s most comfortable in: jeans and crop tops. When she’s in comfortable clothes...she’s more relaxed and it shows!! 

Her hair bothers her. Take out the freakin hair extensions!!!! Just go natural!! Go back to a honey brown. She would look so much better without the platinum blond hair weighing her down. Keep it at a manageable length so it won’t get tangled so easily then maybe she won’t feel like it’s such a chore to wash her hair. 

I know these things have been said so many times. I just don’t know why nobody has ever mentioned it to her. Sam’s sister is an aesthetician. Her mom is a rodan & fields consultant. Her sister hasn’t said anything? It’s so weird....

You do realise most people don't give a single **** about that right ?

On 6/13/2019 at 12:45 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Britney has always had phases of caring and not caring. Its just more noticeable with her because she doesnt have great fasion of makeup taste and doesnt brush her hair.

2003 she cared mostly

normal_UTB_XRAY_SHOPPING_28629.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_RECORD_001.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_KITSON_28229.jpgnormal_XRAY_GI_HQ_SHOPPING_281029.jpgnormal_XRAY_SN_HQ_britney_150103_28129.jnormal_XRAY_HQ_DOLCE_283029.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_TANSALON_283329.jpgnormal_RICO_NYC_281029.jpgnormal_XRAY_MQ_STAGE_28129.jpg

2004 she didnt give a **** most of the time

normal_XRAY_HQ_STAPLES_004.jpgnormal_SPARITEAID_281429.jpgnormal_XRAY_IF_HQ_28129.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_BROWN_003.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_HEATHROW_002.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_APARTMENT_28729.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_MOONSHADOW_28729.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_DRUGSTORE_28329.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_BAREFOOT_003.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_DVDatBlockbuster_282229.jnormal_UTB_XRAY_SET1_BANK_002.jpgnormal_UTB_XRAY_SHOPPING_281329.jpg

God I miss those hats.

Archived