Britney's new IG video: showing off her new hair

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so bizarre 

Like I love seeing Brinny and I love seeing her active on social. I really do! But these posts...    Its like,... let’s post anything and everything until everyone forgets about fr

She just got her hair cut? But it looks longer, oh britney.

Hair cut?but where? Its longer. Wtf I love her to pieces but the past week vids wont helpt to prove to the court she is stable. Is she sabotaging herself? However, we have the new iconic term #skinnyasaneedle so im shuting up

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Like I love seeing Brinny and I love seeing her active on social. I really do!

But these posts... 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d00394070517a694d

Its like,... let’s post anything and everything until everyone forgets about free Britney 

right?

and why post this dumb video on her insta page? it suits more for a stories. but whatever lets just grab popcorn and see she getting out of her bubble in this passive aggressive attitude.

• Like 5

She should be taking time to fix what she feels she needs to. She is ruining her image. I’ve been reading comments everywhere from non Britney forums, and the general agreement is that these videos are uncomfortable and troublesome. 

“These aren’t the ramblings of a well person”

What is going on?

• Like 4

I dont get it. Why people judge her crazy when she posts in instagram like normal human being does? Why cant she post frequently without anyone judging her??? I mean i see any other celebrities and other people posting on instagram everyday, but no one is saying they re crazy.  :ririshade2: she cant win.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

She should be taking time to fix what she feels she needs to. She is ruining her image. I’ve been reading comments everywhere from non Britney forums, and the general agreement is that these videos are uncomfortable and troublesome. 

What is going on?

this sentence perfectly describe how I feel about you and the GP you’re referring to.
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

What is going on?

The only concern here is you trying to dictate her life, not much different than her conservators. 

• Like 8