Lynne Spears likes this post on Instagram

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

If Brit's dumb enough to let them do that then that's her own fault. 

She hopefully isn't being forced to post on IG all the time. If she isn't - maybe she shouldn't be. 

I think she is not being forced but her team is using this little freedom she has against her by manipulating her image publicly and clearly making fans turn against each other.

Isn't this kinda big news? Isn't it telling us that Lynne is still supportive of the #FreeBritney movement? Plus, if I'm not mistaken it's the first time she likes a post explicitly bashing Team B. I think this is more important to focus on rather that who photoshopped what right now..

:ponderney:

If Lynn and Jamie Lynne and the whole family just stayed with her a week...just thinking out loud...but how in that matter of time could things like this not be discussed with Britney? If her mother and sister are truly on her side they would be filling her in on everything and making Britney aware of what's going on. I mean seriously wouldn't any of your relatives...especially your own mother point out what's going on. I find it just so hard to believe that they would keep her so in her own bubble if all these things are true that her team is doing to her. I would think that is a state of emergency.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah I once read somewhere that some celebrities have bots that like stuff that has their name it it together with positive words. Wouldnt suprise me if Lyne had something like that.

Yup, I remember when Timbaland has been liking dozens of old photos from fan accounts with Britney and her ex on Instagram :britclose:

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I highly doubt that her team wants her to  look like a mess and be unable to give interviews or do Meet and Greets. Britney is the one who

walks around in public looking like this

normal_XRAY_SHOP_282029.jpgnormal_4BFD017B00000578-5706037-image-m-normal_5d4303888859764.jpgnormal_Britney-Pink037.jpgnormal_20150120_09.jpgnormal_080915-TheBu_2810729.jpgnormal_071915-Cornerbakery_282729.jpgnormal_071815-BrentsDeli_284429.jpgnormal_070215_Chipotle_281329.jpgnormal_061415_Lexie.jpgnormal_061215-Evening_282129.jpgnormal_bspearspt2020915_15.JPGnormal_XRAYGSI1.jpgnormal_spearsGym012115_14.jpg

shows up to events looking like this

Awww c'mon some of these aren't even THAT bad...

Spoiler

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

normal_XRAY_GWF_HQ_ADDS_closeups_28329.jnormal_XRAY_WN_HQ_AWARDS_282529.jpg

and on stage looking like this..

I've had nightmares with these looks tho, specially the one on the left, why britney why :wontcry:

They are setting up optics... I also bet that Florida has a rule that Britney needs to make money in the state before she can be put into a conservatorship there so her little trip got her some cash via IG advertisements so now they can show she has made money there.  She is being given biased info based on comments from IG - her team will tell her about the comments about her weight but not about people questioning the conservatorship.  All of this is abuse. 

Archived