How do you feel about Britneys current IG videos and Stories?

How do you feel about Britneys current IG videos and Stories  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want everyone to think about this. The conservatorship was put in place when social media was only becoming popular. Instagram was launched in 2010 for example. If she has been forbidden to use social media until recently then what we are experiencing now is similar to a kid in a candy shop. This is probably the first time she has been able to speak her mind for a long time. The only problem is that we aren’t really hearing the Britney’s Spears we normally get eg. Interviews and TV appearances as we all know how restricted the questions and answers are in those situations. I feel like she is talking her mind but she isn’t exactly sending a good message to her fans and the public at the moment...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like

Everybody:

• She's held against her will on that facility
  • Her dad is the devil
  • She was at the brink of death
  • She's not bipolar but she needs bipolar meds
  • Her mom wants part of the money too
  • She's insanely barefoot on the parking lot
  • #FREEBRINTY
  • She wants out of the conservatorship

Britney:

• :gloss:

____________________________________________________________________________________

No one:

•  

Britney:

• I'M SKINNY AS A NEEDLE :lemmetellu:
  • YOU'RE WRONG! :lessons:
  • THESE FAKE FANS AND THEIR FAKE NEWS :holduplisten:

I mean, yeah it sucks if anybody criticized her body. And it's not the first time she addresses paparazzi pictures on her Instagram, but she already did two videos about it. But I think it's more than that. She already did two videos about her being the one that controls her social media too, but it's true that at least one of the videos was old. Is that a crime? Absolutely not, but why couldn't she put something like #throwback but instead made it pass as a new one. Her social media had been silent for the entire year, and all of a sudden there is this urge to make a daily post, and it all just seems odd.

This Britney that just a few years ago said she didn't have anything to prove, it's like she's now desperately trying to prove I don't know what. If she's really that free and that in control of her life (as if) it would speak for itself. She has the right to keep her fight for her freedom, private. But then what is the obsession to keep sharing stuff to prove something instead of just waiting for the hearings.

I mean, I love to see Britney in any form, pictures, videos, etc. But I feel very weird with her latest posts, and it's not just about if she's posting them or not, or if they're new or old. It's just this bizarre vibe that her life just looks so different, it's like, in past years, whether she posted herself or not, she looked happier, with her kids, or the POM posts, or the quotes, the throwbacks, it all gave me a happier feeling. Now every post is just so weird and eerie, and the attitude we've seen lately is that of a not so happy Britney. She seems pissed, she seems fed up, with her followers and fans, and it's just sad.

Imagine if her new video was a rant asking us to leave Lou Taylor alone, I think I'd throw up lol but for some reason I think we're getting closer to that, a video defending her dad and her team.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Imagine if her new video was a rant asking us to leave Lou Taylor alone, I think I'd throw up lol but for some reason I think we're getting closer to that, a video defending her dad and her team.

I see it coming tbh. But to me it seems this is just a result of selective info she's been fed by her team.

1 hour ago, i_always_sing_live said:

glad "cringy" got most votes because yeah.. :plzexplain: I don't even know, the whole situation is so ******* weird, I can't wrap my head around it.. it almost seems like a desperate attempt to look "in charge".. :heresthetea: also, I saw some people getting downvoted for saying that "she's not skinny as a needle though" when in reality that's literally the truth.. I agree that she looks amazing, I'm a big fan of thiccney myself but don't be delusional please.. bish is getting thiccer and that's a fact.. :akii:

not sure why she's all of a sudden so bothered by it.. there's bigger fish to fry currently.. she's been a mess these past few days.. :begone:

Delete that username fat :byebitch:

They are really f**king me off 

I feel like it’s just manipulation from her team given that they want to try and make her look free and well when in reality she’s a prisoner who’s mental health is all over the place because her life is being controlled every single day. A grown woman cannot make her own decisions.

On the other hand I get her team are pushy but they can’t force her to say all these things on a video. The rumours we are hearing about her desperate pleas to get out etc don’t match up with the Britney on Instagram talking about the oddest subjects. Perhaps they’re manipulating her mind and the reason they aren’t making sense is because they aren’t telling her the full story. She’s only getting bits and bobs of things and they’re scripting her what to say. Surely she’s not that dumb though that she can’t see what they’re doing. It’s making me annoyed at her but I feel like this is what they want. 

Court is one September and we said a few months back they would try everything to keep her in this c-ship and already they are so I’m trying not to be manipulated by them but already they’re doing it and it’s working with some people 

2 hours ago, Needleney said:

How the **** does that make any sense? She will loose fans and she and her team will loose money.

I cant with some people. :nonoNO:

None of the situation makes sense as Britney is responding to stupid comments about looks versus the conservatorship comments so it is obvious that she isn't being informed about those comments as much as the comments about her looks.  

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's like

Everybody:

• She's held against her will on that facility
  • Her dad is the devil
  • She was at the brink of death
  • She's not bipolar but she needs bipolar meds
  • Her mom wants part of the money too
  • She's insanely barefoot on the parking lot
  • #FREEBRINTY
  • She wants out of the conservatorship

Britney:

• :gloss:

____________________________________________________________________________________

No one:

•  

Britney:

• I'M SKINNY AS A NEEDLE :lemmetellu:
  • YOU'RE WRONG! :lessons:
  • THESE FAKE FANS AND THEIR FAKE NEWS :holduplisten:

:mcorangu:

4 hours ago, div said:

Literally.. No one was mentioning that Britney looks "bigger" in those photos. It was never an issue. I have no idea why she's making it one. That's why I find it strange. It's not like OK magazine put the photos on their cover. It all just seems to have come out of nowhere.

Bloated Brit lets loose on Miami booze cruise as family attempts to rally around her amid mental health crisis!

She sounds like she's off her meds tbh

Since when does she care what people say about her?  Doesn't she have better things to do in Miami than looking up what people say and making videos to proof she looks exactly like in the pics which were photoshopped according to her? Like seriously wtf

I don't think she's forced to post them. If anything they let her post what she wants to make believe she's free. 
The posts themselves I love them  ! Britney is natural, not awkward like in some interviews and she's so sassy I love it. 

Kinda sad to think about what everything's going on behind it, but it feels good to get these things, at least it looks real even if it doesn't erase everything else you guys discovered on exhale. 

I'm kinda half empty about it. I'm glad to see those videos but at the same time it doesn't make us really sure that she's really fine. 

Archived