Britney Wears Beyonce's Clothing Line Ivy Park In New Paid Promotional

fintan

10 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Probably a reach. But this could be her trying to prove she can make money on her own. It's very candid from what she normally does. 

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she did a few of these last year in paris and i think miami as well

Queen of getting paid partnerships whenever she's not in a state where the cship is valid 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Lol I like the guy running away 

Am I the only one having trouble while posting comments? Whenever I post a new comment, the editor doesn't clear and keeps in an eternal state of "saving" even though the comment was already posted. And if I try to edit it, it takes me to a new page instead of editing it right there. 

1 hour ago, mystic falls said:

I honestly want to believe she took over her instragram:overwhelm:

or team c-ship reached a new level:overwhelm: what is life:beynah:

I think it's just damage control by her team because it was pretty obvious Brit didn't control the account. That's why now we also have IG stories. I'm sure she doesn't have full control (and i'm sure she's not the person who posts the videos and photos, it's someone from her team) and that everything she posts has to be approved and scripted by Jamie/her team :mj:

4 minutes ago, IonutM said:

I really hope she'll finally understand that raccoon eyes are not a thing in 2019. She's the most gorgeous and **** woman and that makeup shouldn't stand in the way. :awyeah:

Well she definitely looks her age in this latest ig post and WAY WAY better than the one ranting about the papz.

She honestly seems normal in both vids but why the effort to look all 'aged' with that black eyeliner?

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I wish she realized how much better she looks without the racoon eyes.

I remember in an interview when she was 17, she has said her make up artist told her thicker eyeliner makes your eyes pop (something like that)...guess she took that and ran with it, BIG TIME

Archived