• Content Curators
41 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

but in the last insta story she looks 83

she had literally just went on a jet ski and swimming with smeared makeup 

she noted it herself and she didnt even look that bad

what do u expect

and btw u look 13 

so :hiii:

I hope all is well In regards to your emotional and physical health and family. As far as your management goes, I don’t think for one second they’re looking out for your best interest. Only if it’s profitable to them. I’m sure you realize that by now. And they’re extremely untrustworthy. I also hope you’re not taking what they say about us fans too seriously. A majority of us care for you deeply. There’s always weirdos in every fandom (girl it could be worse look at the bronies and beehive) and I hope you don’t think the minority that grossly scrutinizes every single aspect of your body is an accurate representation of all of us. I loved everything about Glory. Invitation, Just Luv Me, and DYWCO are masterpieces. Your music has done more than enough when it comes to helping me through my hardships and thank you for everything. We all make mistakes and I think it’s f**ked up no one ever wants to let go of yours.. anyway, you deserve to make your own choices. god bless you and your fam. 

Brit I have grown with you and I’m honestly worried that things aren’t right for you. I just want you to be happy and free. I know you’re strong but don’t be hard on yourself and let the anxiety take control. You truly have the power to achieve anything and don’t forget that. Look at your entire life. You have gone through so much and for whatever reason it is, I know you are only wiser and stronger. I’d love a new album with depth and Blackout beats. We also love your dancing so please bring something fierce and iconic! You have never disappointed musically and when the time is right we’re all here for B10! Focus on the things that are going to keep you moving forward and happy right now and never give up hope. You are truly loved by so many. You are NEVER alone!

Archived