Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Agreed, I’d even go a step further as to say they are trying to turn the fans against each other. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that since these IG posts started becoming more frequent, fans have drastically slowed down with the movement and divided even more. Now we have those who were never #FreeBritney and want nothing to do with it, those who are still #FreeBritney and think we should be more vocal, and those who are #FreeBritney but think we should leave the whole thing alone. 

They know what they’re doing, and I think this entire situation is going to get even messier for us fans as the summer progresses :decisions:

“OH MY GOD SHUT UP! SOMETIMES I MAKE RANDOM INSTA STORIES  SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSING MY HATERS COMMENTS ABOUT MY WEIGHT TOO! YALL MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF EVERYTHING AND ONLY LOOK FOR PROBLEMS UGHH YOU GUYS AND YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES! SHE CAN NEVER WIN!”

pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg

“SHE LITERALLY HATES US WE SHOULD JUST BACK OFF OF THE #FREEBRITNEY OR ELSE SHE WONT MAKE MUSIC FOR ME ANYMORE”

1526376711011.png

“HER PANDA EYES AGAIN UGH SHE NEEDS A MAKEUP ARTIST 24/7 WHATS WRONG WITH HER TEETH? HER UPPER FRONT RIGHT TOOTH IS EXACTLY 12 DEGREES OFF FROM THE LAST CANDID AND THE NAIL POLISH OF HER LEFT HAND PINKY IS CHIPPING OFF, SLAY SKINNY KWEEN THO SHUTTING ALL OF US UP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRITNEY”

d27.png

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Agreed, I’d even go a step further as to say they are trying to turn the fans against each other. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that since these IG posts started becoming more frequent, fans have drastically slowed down with the movement and divided even more. Now we have those who were never #FreeBritney and want nothing to do with it, those who are still #FreeBritney and think we should be more vocal, and those who are #FreeBritney but think we should leave the whole thing alone. 

They know what they’re doing, and I think this entire situation is going to get even messier for us fans as the summer progresses :decisions:

And yet, that would still be the fans fault, because y'all (general "y'all" there; not directing this at you) are easily manipulated by Britney/her team.

Note that nothing she comes forward with has ANYTHING to do with the actual issues. The one time she did, it was obvious it was fake, so since then she responds to what she's being told, because her team has found that it makes for good distraction. And why not tell her the worst possible things, if these people are that willing to detract from the point? Does it really ******* matter at the end of the day when her pictures or videos were uploaded? No, it actually doesn't matter at all. Did any fan need to call her fat? No. But they seem to think it does, in the case of the former, and they did, in the case of the latter.

This is why I just ignore what she posts on her IG, for the most part, other than to think its a good picture whenever it was taken, if it is a picture/etc. Because frankly, it has nothing to do with FreeBritney at all. And if y'all wanna keep handing them the torches to light to get y'all riled up over nothing until September, that's on those who give them the firepower. :yaknow:

• Like 5
5 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

She wasnt really apologizing tho. She was judging y'all. 

I think she has more control and is just sick of all the **** people say. 

5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t think this was the case...People here always criticize her black mascara (raccoonney) and call her a haggard, she was addressing these people...Some people here are no different than the conservators, if she doesn’t fit your narrative, then she is crazy and she definitely is not meaning what she is saying.

IMO the video was not weird at all, this is the most Britney she has ever been and I am glad she finally addressed the fans calling her ugly, pregnant, haggard, etc.

It appears she at least has more freedom now and I hope this is proven in the next hearing.

Unless her sarcasm has gotten worse over the years, she seemed overly conscious of how she looked to the point of insinuating the pap pics were photoshopped. I do hope she has more freedom now, but hopefully she isn't hanging out on Exhale or the comments section of her posts

• Like 8
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

honey the paparazzi arent photoshopping all of your candids, you are not thin as a needle and thats totally fine. You dont need to be. Your are not working, you are on holiday and a few extra punds look great on you.

I know most exhalers don't appreciate you much but you have tea most of the time and I like that ;)

I think she feels like she has this constant pressure to look fit and beautiful because she is THE 'Britney Spears'. But it's okay to let loose and let your body guide you once a while if that satisfies you. She is taking a vacation with her boyfriend, she shouldn't give one single **** to anyone who says that she isn't fit or her mascara ain't right. Just be yourself girl! :tysm:

• Like 4

the thing is, paparazzis sometimes photoshop pictures, they used to do it A LOT like in 2007/2008, they would add cellulite on celebrities and stuff like that. and u could actually see the same picture on a different source unedited. they would sell those pictures more to tabloids than just the normal picture.

but in this case she just looks bigger bc of the zoom of the camera. but if u know that u know she's not overweright, she of course doesn't have the body she had in 2016 (its not her priority now), girl is f**kin on her hiatus, let her be. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, pedrobarcelos said:

Living with Sam is making her immature. She always absorbs the personality of her boyfriend. 

You mean "living" with Sam, right?  :tifflmao:

I don't think Hesam is THE problem, the biggest problem is her. She's not ok. BUT, if the people around her (and yes, here comes Hesam too) let her upload this and don't tell her anything, then they are PART of the problem, they let her embarrass herself and don't care, that's why I don't trust her team or handlers. Sorry, but not even back in 2004-2006 Britney would say or post some stuff like this. I mean, we got "go to the light and see Jesus" in 2007 and that little sarcasm looks like an oral presentation compared to this ****. :joanne:

• Like 6

We need to understand that freedom doesn't work the way we might think.

Her fanbase has judged her like crazy for the past decade. For everything. 

We all fight for her, to be able to express herself. Sometimes truth is tough, but in the end isn't this our goal? Her truth to come out?

We don't know many things and maybe our assumptions for her life style are a bit too dramatic.

She has started being out spoken, so maybe we shoud embrace it and support it!

In the end, it's not like she doesn't has a point in what she is saying about how most of the people don't think that their fave celebrities post their own pics, but whatever is on the news followed by a pap pic is legit!

:mhm:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cwazy said:

Unless her sarcasm has gotten worse over the years, she seemed overly conscious of how she looked to the point of insinuating the pap pics were photoshopped. I do hope she has more freedom now, but hopefully she isn't hanging out on Exhale or the comments section of her posts

It's a positive thing that she is overly conscious of how she looks, it shows she is confident and happy for who she is, she is not scared to tell people to shut up and she is not self-conscious of her looks. Her fans have criticized her and judged her for years now and she's always remain quiet about it. I am glad she is finally speaking up and she is not afraid to tell it how it is in the topics she is comfortable to speak up.

1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

That's my point! Honestly if she wants to gain as much weight as she wants...let her who cares. It's her condescending and immature/robot tone towards those who love her most. Like does she not get who pays her bills...WE DO. I don't say that meaning she isn't owed her own life and although I don't think she owes us anything...she does owe us respect. Don't act like the fans are being too harsh on her. And also, does she realize how lucky it is to have all this time off if she is going through a hard time? I have my own mental health issues and I can't afford to take months/a year/ect. off. Regular people have to deal with mental issues in addition to financial burdens. I can't just back out of a contract like she can. We have provided a very cushy lifestyle for her where she can go to Miami and bang her 24 year old boyfriend all she wants, and yet she acts so ungrateful and childish. She wants people to respect her as an adult...put yourself together like one.

You said it better than all of us tbh.

• Like 3
  • Exhale+

Brinny girl you looked amazing in those pap pics and you looked equally amazing in the insta story.

Her team are probably trying to say those pap pics were photoshopped to cover their ***** with the old vids they put up of her where she looked leaner.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's a positive thing that she is overly conscious of how she looks, it shows she is confident and happy for who she is, she is not scared to tell people to shut up and she is not self-conscious of her looks. Her fans have criticized her and judged her for years now and she's always remain quiet about it. I am glad she is finally speaking up and she is not afraid to tell it how it is in the topics she is comfortable to speak up.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that she's speaking up and I hope she can do it more if she wants. I think we're both seeing this video differently though, because this doesn't scream confident to me. It's like she read what people are saying on IG now that she has more access and she's internalizing it and insecure so she needed to tell the world that's not what she really looks like even tho she looks the same and it's fine that she put on some weight. The majority of us don't care. If they were shopped that would be a lot of pictures to alter in such a short amount of time and I don't think that's the case.

• Like 3

sorry but who was even talking about her body? even if some fans say she gained weight (seriously why do you care) it's kind of weird she would call them out by saying the paparazzi pis are "fake news". what point is she trying to make? 

• Like 2