[New Candids] Britney spotted in Miami with Sam

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I can see that pic being posted to IG soon and people being like:

sEe? ShE CoNtRoLs hEr oWn sOcIaL MeDiA

I liken it to "Team" Britney's approach to interviews, driving, visitation with her children, etc.: You can do it, but you will be heavily monitored every second of the way and require approval for every single thing.

Wait, what do you mean that isn't enough freedom for you?! What investigation?!

:well:

She looks happy ... I remember when we found out that she was in the mental facility... and all I wished was to see her happy enjoying again a normal day.. I was so scared no to see her again ....

this pictures. Just show us that.. she having fun... being goofy... enjoying a sunny day,,, with her bf....

this is what we need to see... 

probably she isn't in the best shape.. but nothing drastic...  in one month she will be perfect...  

she is happy ...

I am really curious about how their relationship is going to be in the future. I'm glad she's happy for now cause she certainly does look happy. But he is a young guy, he has no kids & his career ahead of him. He might want to have his own family in the future (wife, kids).

I don't believe Britney is gonna have more kids and she said she doesn't want to get married anymore. Idk. 

I hope Brit finds a man that supports her and has her best interest. A guy she can settle down with for good. 

7 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I am really curious about how their relationship is going to be in the future. I'm glad she's happy for now cause she certainly does look happy. But he is a young guy, he has no kids & his career ahead of him. He might want to have his own family in the future (wife, kids).

I don't believe Britney is gonna have more kids and she said she doesn't want to get married anymore. Idk. 

I hope Brit finds a man that supports her and has her best interest. A guy she can settle down with for good. 

I think it's none of your business. She looks happy with him. I guess thats what matters. 

Archived