Flat Earth

MissSpearsSaysSo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Not crazy at all but we have to understand that we are indoctrinated to the core with the EDUCATION system, the media and stuffs. 

It’s hard for a lot of people to think beyond that too. Cognitive dissonance is a very powerful thing and for most, jumping to preconceived notions or making fun of it are instant gut reactions. It made sense when I really let myself take a good look at it. Do you think there might be a dome? Like over the planet meaning everything here is contained in a something like a big snow globe and we can not move beyond that. 

What are your thoughts on the moon and if we’ve visited it or not? And thanks for taking this thread seriously unlike some of these other girls.  :hiii:   :demi:   :joanne:

11 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s hard for a lot of people to think beyond that too. Cognitive dissonance is a very powerful thing and for most, jumping to preconceived notions or making fun of it are instant gut reactions. It made sense when I really let myself take a good look at it. Do you think there might be a dome? Like over the planet meaning everything here is contained in a something like a big snow globe and we can not move beyond that. 

What are your thoughts on the moon and if we’ve visited it or not? And thanks for taking this thread seriously unlike some of these other girls.  :hiii:   :demi:   :joanne:

Well, I think there is some kind of limit on heaven, like a dome, cuz nobody can lea e the planeta. That is why we have no reals pictures of anything outspace. I believe that sun and moon are waaaaay closer and even into the planet. I think there is way too much evidence to say that nobody has visited the moon (we humans love to destroy and create to improve, so where is the pizza hot stadium in the moon). I now there is something else and is bigger than our brains. 

4 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I think there is way too much evidence to say that nobody has visited the moon (we humans love to destroy and create to improve, so where is the pizza hot stadium in the moon). I now there is something else and is bigger than our brains. 

If Sun has no chocolate factory :lemmetellu: I will demand refund.  

9 hours ago, falka said:

If Sun has no chocolate factory :lemmetellu: I will demand refund.  

Trust me, Humans build everywhere. USA SHOULD BE BUILDING ON THE Moon RIGHT NOW BUT THEY WON'T CUZ THEY  NEVER WHERE THERE, IT IS ALL ABOUT CONTROLLING THE POPULATION. 

Spoiler

I want a long bar of dark chocolate:janet:

Archived