What is your wish when/if the conservatorship ends this year?

mrjspears

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Britney Jean World Tour we deserved :kyliecry:

Nah, I really don't expect anything from her anymore, at least not for now. Everything is just too strange right now. Of course she knows her situation better than anyone, but it seems that she has a very different perspective of the things that have been happening around her case, like, she only has the version she's been fed by "her team" and close people about what the media and fans have been doing/saying all this time and how she's been perceived after all this.

So I'm actually afraid her next song would be a "Piece of Me" for the fans this time, like "I'm Not Your *****" or something :blol:

I just have the impression that she's not really against her dad or Larry nor Lou. She just wants her freedom, but I don't think she's actually looking to stay away from them, or speak negatively about them even if she's freed from the cship. 

I'm not gonna lie, it's been so long since we last had something from her, so I wouldn't mind to have a new single by the end of the year, the lead single at least from B10 even if it comes out until next year, but I repeat, I don't know / I don't think she's in the best place right now. I feel like she's mad, like she's upset, but not from the reasons we would think, but about the wrong impression she has of everything, and I don't know what kind of music / videos / performances we would get from a Britney that is in that place.

I feel like we would get a new Blackout and that's not a compliment lol we would get a Blackout era in the sense of all the negative aspects that era had.

I'm honestly tired of this situation. Actually, maybe I was before it started. :jj:

But, I don't expect a lot from her, I don't even expect new music with not promo anytime soon. That would be pointless right now. To me, she's not ready yet, she's still not ok and those insta stories prove it. What I really want for her is to recover, but  for real. I don't want her to be primeney or whatever like that, I just want her to be ok, to feel ok. That's the only important thing. Everything that comes after would be fine if she's recovered and happy. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Britney Jean World Tour we deserved :kyliecry:

Nah, I really don't expect anything from her anymore, at least not for now. Everything is just too strange right now. Of course she knows her situation better than anyone, but it seems that she has a very different perspective of the things that have been happening around her case, like, she only has the version she's been fed by "her team" and close people about what the media and fans have been doing/saying all this time and how she's been perceived after all this.

So I'm actually afraid her next song would be a "Piece of Me" for the fans this time, like "I'm Not Your *****" or something :blol:

I just have the impression that she's not really against her dad or Larry nor Lou. She just wants her freedom, but I don't think she's actually looking to stay away from them, or speak negatively about them even if she's freed from the cship. 

I'm not gonna lie, it's been so long since we last had something from her, so I wouldn't mind to have a new single by the end of the year, the lead single at least from B10 even if it comes out until next year, but I repeat, I don't know / I don't think she's in the best place right now. I feel like she's mad, like she's upset, but not from the reasons we would think, but about the wrong impression she has of everything, and I don't know what kind of music / videos / performances we would get from a Britney that is in that place.

I feel like we would get a new Blackout and that's not a compliment lol we would get a Blackout era in the sense of all the negative aspects that era had.

I truly believe, Britney knows her situation and she never was force to do nothing against her will, I mean, what has she done after release a album? lack of promo, perfumes and that's it, its not like she was force to work 24/7 365 days a year...

She really loves our money too, and even when she loves to sing and dance, she doesn't really like to perform the same show for more than 2 months, Britney see her job as what It is, a job. maybe she would prefer to hang out with her BF and her sons all the time but she can't spend  all her money, after all, not only her father, relatives and team lives with her money, she lives a high life after all and her sons too...

She and her boys could look humble with their southern look, but we don't know what is their life style and I know Britney keeps working for her, SP and JJ keep the way they lives as well without damage her patrimony

Archived