Jamie Lynn & Jamie together in LA

So the Daily Mail just published a story of Jamie Lynn seen with her father Jamie in LA.

Britney Spears’ father Jamie Spears and her sister Jamie Lynn Spears were snapped in Santa Monica, California Thursday, as his ongoing conservatorship battle with the pop star continues to dominate headlines about the celebrity family 

Jamie, 66, and Jamie Lynn, 28, were snapped as they headed into a structure in which HBO and HULU have office locations. 

Photos:

14482534-7114531-image-m-78_155987499003

14482538-7114531-image-a-69_155987490221

14482544-7114531-image-a-66_155987485930

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s “dying” and not seen for months, uses old fashioned Paps to capture Brit driving everyday now he’s made an appearance with his other daughter (so clearly not friends with Britney, didn’t get her blessing) looks glum to victimise himself and his last chance to try and gain respect from the general public. No. Bye 

32 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am so confused...So she stays at Britney’s house but she goes to Nickelodeon with her father? Does Britney really have no one besides her mother?? I don’t f**king understand.

Just because JL is hanging out with her dad, doesn't mean she doesn't have her sister's back. Maybe she told him to go **** him self for all we know lol

45 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I am so confused...So she stays at Britney’s house but she goes to Nickelodeon with her father? Does Britney really have no one besides her mother?? I don’t f**king understand.

Probably trying to get Maddie into the business - where there’s a child, there’s a way  :brityawning:

20 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Why do they have paparazzi photo taken? mmmmm and the way the clothes maches I think this is staged 

It’s quite plausible that it could’ve been staged. For example, how come there was no paparazzi pictures of Jamie Lynn prior to this. Surely someone would’ve spotted Jamie Lynn, her husband and her daughters at the airport when they arrived in LA.

6 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Can Jamie please style Britney? She’s always on point with her makeup and fashion. Her casual everyday looks are always great!

she has more sense than britney but she still tacky, at least britney has her own style

JL hair be like

B-fii83IgAAqbj-.jpg

c2b75465c528f79829912e0a819c2bb6.jpg

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

she has more sense than britney but she still tacky, at least britney has her own style

JL hair be like

B-fii83IgAAqbj-.jpg

c2b75465c528f79829912e0a819c2bb6.jpg

Ok we all love Brit but if you want to criticize style, Britney has had way worse looks in the past. Let’s be real. Jamie’s hair might be boring sometimes but at least her weave isn’t falling out in public or on stage ??‍♂️

Jamie & Jamie Lynn have always been close as ****, when I met him it was before one of JL’s shows (literally right after the Vegas residency started)- I was honestly confused as **** especially since I Am Myah Jean had just aired... I wonder if he left Loucifer & Robin to “care” for Britney while he was away with JL :/ 

I’m assuming the paps could have been tipped off by JL’s insta story that she was with Britney and visiting the Nick studios in LA. They may not have realized she was in town when she landed but with the #freebritney drama, they’re looking for every angle. Once they saw she was in town and spending time with Brit, they’re likely gonna track her down since the story is hot and they probably tried to ask them questions. 

I don’t think the paps cared so much about following her until now bc Britney’s making headlines again and so is the family as a whole. This doesn’t feel staged to me, but who knows. I’m assuming she (and Jamie, who’s involved in her business) have something going on involving her career (I’m assuming acting here, not music), she posted the IG story to tease it, and the paps descended on it.

I might be in the minority but I actually like JL and I think she has less to do with the conservatorship drama than people think she does. I get the feeling she loves Brit and always has her back but she just might not want to get in the middle of things. Plus, she’s probably privy to a lot of details that we don’t know about. 

Archived