Britney things you used to hate but like now.

• Exhale+

Britney has put out so much over the years that its impossible to like everything. Anything you guys used to not like but later changed your mind on?

• I used to hate Chaotic (the song)  but now I really love it and its in my summer playlist.
  • When I first saw the music video for Radar I was dissapointed because she wasnt dancing
    but after a while I realized Im only dissapointed because its Britney and if it was someone else I would think its a pretty music video.. So I came around.

tumblr_ltj7vrOi3V1r3ty02o1_500.gif

• When I first heard them I didnt really like Early Morning, When I found you, Before the Goodbye and Intimidated after a while they all grew on me and i like them now.
  • When the Circus tour started I hated the If you seek amy performance because it was too "childish" for me.
    After a couple of shows I loved it because it was cute and Britney was adorable in it.

circustour7.gif

• Like 5
  • Exhale+
53 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand... I was only 13 when ITZ came out so they didn’t really land with me until years later 

lol I was 13 too and those songs were my favorite. I just loved the vibe and thought they were her most creative (sound wise) But I difinitley didnt listen to them in front of my parents. :selenerz:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol I was 13 too and those songs were my favorite. I just loved the vibe and thought they were her most creative (sound wise) But I difinitley didnt listen to them in front of my parents. :selenerz:

I was too busy white boy twerking to BoomBoom to take notice of those masterpieces. It was a sad time! :makeitrain:

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I was too busy white boy twerking to BoomBoom to take notice of those masterpieces. It was a sad time! :makeitrain:

I mean I hated Early Morning lol. For some reason It realy annoyed me that everyone else seemed to like it a lot. That made me hate it even more. I just started liking it in the last year or 2. :pieceofwhat: Idk there is nothing more annyoing than really hating something and everyone else loving it.

• Like 1

literally came here to make a thread called "Britney Songs You Used To Hate But Now Love (And Vice Versa)".. ezgif-1-8853e6424040.gif what kind of coincidence is this?! I swear to god I have these moments way too often, I think I might be psychic.. The Psychic Twins gonna be shook when The Psychic Twink bursts onto the scene.. :imdying:

I used to dislike "Mood Ring" but now I listen to it a lot after downloading the tour edition of "Glory".. it's basic AF but I love the concept and lyrics, it's quite genius actually.. :carpoolney:

same goes for "Womanizer".. I loved it as an 8 year old, then went on to hate it after becoming a stan due to how repetitive it is but recently it's somehow become one of my most played songs.. I genuinely have no idea how that happened.. :selena:

also, the "Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" has been growing on me lately.. I've always loved the original and I still like the original better but the remix is actually really good.. :tbh:

speaking of remixes, the "I'm Not a Girl (Metro Remix)" is sooo good.. it's not really relevant to this thread since I've always loved it but typically I hate remixes which is why I wanted to plug it.. :riri:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean I hated Early Morning lol. For some reason It realy annoyed me that everyone else seemed to like it a lot. That made me hate it even more. I just started liking it in the last year or 2. :pieceofwhat: Idk there is nothing more annyoing than really hating something and everyone else loving it.

Tell me about it! I’m still not impressed by the Circus/TTWE songs and everyone else seems to love them 

• Like 1

Maybe you'll think that I'm a flop fan after my confession but a long time ago when I wasn't her fan yet, I was really annoyed by her voice mannerism and I liked maybe three of her songs :britclose: but then boom she got me and I felt in love with her as a person and a perfomer and her voice ain't that annoying to me anymore

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, GLORIOUS said:

Maybe you'll think that I'm a flop fan after my confession but a long time ago when I wasn't her fan yet, I was really annoyed by her voice mannerism and I liked maybe three of her songs :britclose: but then boom she got me and I felt in love with her as a person and a perfomer and her voice ain't that annoying to me anymore

Anyone can change their mind. I used to like Mariah Carey but I dont like any of her new stuff (only her old ballads) because her voice annoys me. :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

When I first came across Britney, Criminal was one of the first songs from her I heard. For me, the song was really basic and nothing special. Then I discovered about her hidden gems like Glory and Blackout more. This made me despise Criminal even more and I only kept the song because it was a Britney song. The fact that it was a flop didn't help its condition. :ehno:

But recently, Criminal has grown on me so much so that it is one of my favourite Britney songs ever! :makeitrain: Everything, the lyrics, the melody, the video, its all so perfect! 

Same with Do You Wanna Come Over?. I hated the song and didn't understand the love for it when I first heard it. I hated the shouting noise in the back and the instrumental.

But now it is my favourite Britney song ever along with Hold On Tight and Criminal :wooney:

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I didn't like Toxic and If You Seek Amy at first :cuteidk: took me years actually to get into it. 

I didn’t like Toxic either

And it’s so overhyped that I still don’t like it. But I’m glad the rest of the world thinks it’s incredible lol.

I used to hate Sometimes (the song.... she looked incredible in the video) but now I think it’s cute. I think Genie In A Bottle came out at the same time as Sometimes, so obviously I went for the slutty song instead of the ballad lol.

• Like 3

Circusney's stiff but precise dance moves. 

Then POM tourney came along with her million tics and I missed Circusney's discipline and ability to not tic. 

• Like 1