Britney things you used to hate but like now.

Britney has put out so much over the years that its impossible to like everything. Anything you guys used to not like but later changed your mind on?

• I used to hate Chaotic (the song)  but now I really love it and its in my summer playlist.
  • When I first saw the music video for Radar I was dissapointed because she wasnt dancing
    but after a while I realized Im only dissapointed because its Britney and if it was someone else I would think its a pretty music video.. So I came around.

tumblr_ltj7vrOi3V1r3ty02o1_500.gif

• When I first heard them I didnt really like Early Morning, When I found you, Before the Goodbye and Intimidated after a while they all grew on me and i like them now.
  • When the Circus tour started I hated the If you seek amy performance because it was too "childish" for me.
    After a couple of shows I loved it because it was cute and Britney was adorable in it.

circustour7.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand... I was only 13 when ITZ came out so they didn’t really land with me until years later 

lol I was 13 too and those songs were my favorite. I just loved the vibe and thought they were her most creative (sound wise) But I difinitley didnt listen to them in front of my parents. :selenerz:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

lol I was 13 too and those songs were my favorite. I just loved the vibe and thought they were her most creative (sound wise) But I difinitley didnt listen to them in front of my parents. :selenerz:

I was too busy white boy twerking to BoomBoom to take notice of those masterpieces. It was a sad time! :makeitrain:

20 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I was too busy white boy twerking to BoomBoom to take notice of those masterpieces. It was a sad time! :makeitrain:

I mean I hated Early Morning lol. For some reason It realy annoyed me that everyone else seemed to like it a lot. That made me hate it even more. I just started liking it in the last year or 2. :pieceofwhat: Idk there is nothing more annyoing than really hating something and everyone else loving it.

literally came here to make a thread called "Britney Songs You Used To Hate But Now Love (And Vice Versa)".. ezgif-1-8853e6424040.gif what kind of coincidence is this?! I swear to god I have these moments way too often, I think I might be psychic.. The Psychic Twins gonna be shook when The Psychic Twink bursts onto the scene.. :imdying:

I used to dislike "Mood Ring" but now I listen to it a lot after downloading the tour edition of "Glory".. it's basic AF but I love the concept and lyrics, it's quite genius actually.. :carpoolney:

same goes for "Womanizer".. I loved it as an 8 year old, then went on to hate it after becoming a stan due to how repetitive it is but recently it's somehow become one of my most played songs.. I genuinely have no idea how that happened.. :selena:

also, the "Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" has been growing on me lately.. I've always loved the original and I still like the original better but the remix is actually really good.. :tbh:

speaking of remixes, the "I'm Not a Girl (Metro Remix)" is sooo good.. it's not really relevant to this thread since I've always loved it but typically I hate remixes which is why I wanted to plug it.. :riri:

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean I hated Early Morning lol. For some reason It realy annoyed me that everyone else seemed to like it a lot. That made me hate it even more. I just started liking it in the last year or 2. :pieceofwhat: Idk there is nothing more annyoing than really hating something and everyone else loving it.

Tell me about it! I’m still not impressed by the Circus/TTWE songs and everyone else seems to love them 

Maybe you'll think that I'm a flop fan after my confession but a long time ago when I wasn't her fan yet, I was really annoyed by her voice mannerism and I liked maybe three of her songs :britclose: but then boom she got me and I felt in love with her as a person and a perfomer and her voice ain't that annoying to me anymore

18 minutes ago, GLORIOUS said:

Maybe you'll think that I'm a flop fan after my confession but a long time ago when I wasn't her fan yet, I was really annoyed by her voice mannerism and I liked maybe three of her songs :britclose: but then boom she got me and I felt in love with her as a person and a perfomer and her voice ain't that annoying to me anymore

Anyone can change their mind. I used to like Mariah Carey but I dont like any of her new stuff (only her old ballads) because her voice annoys me. :pieceofwhat:

When I first came across Britney, Criminal was one of the first songs from her I heard. For me, the song was really basic and nothing special. Then I discovered about her hidden gems like Glory and Blackout more. This made me despise Criminal even more and I only kept the song because it was a Britney song. The fact that it was a flop didn't help its condition. :ehno:

But recently, Criminal has grown on me so much so that it is one of my favourite Britney songs ever! :makeitrain: Everything, the lyrics, the melody, the video, its all so perfect! 

Same with Do You Wanna Come Over?. I hated the song and didn't understand the love for it when I first heard it. I hated the shouting noise in the back and the instrumental.

But now it is my favourite Britney song ever along with Hold On Tight and Criminal :wooney:

19 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I didn't like Toxic and If You Seek Amy at first :cuteidk: took me years actually to get into it. 

I didn’t like Toxic either

And it’s so overhyped that I still don’t like it. But I’m glad the rest of the world thinks it’s incredible lol.

I used to hate Sometimes (the song.... she looked incredible in the video) but now I think it’s cute. I think Genie In A Bottle came out at the same time as Sometimes, so obviously I went for the slutty song instead of the ballad lol.

Archived