Unreleased outtake from Shape Magazine (2013)

jennyj

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I forgot about that hair color! I remember everyone raved about how it looked great on her. Honestly she will always be blonde to me but she definitely looks great with the right brunette shade. 

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I forgot about that hair color! I remember everyone raved about how it looked great on her. Honestly she will always be blonde to me but she definitely looks great with the right brunette shade. 

I think this shade makes her look more her age.  The bleach blonde really washes her out and makes her look older, a dirty/dark blonde or chestnut brown suits her well as that's her natural colour.

:) 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I think this shade makes her look more her age.  The bleach blonde really washes her out and makes her look older, a dirty/dark blonde or chestnut brown suits her well as that's her natural colour.

:) 

No I agree. I like when she’s a dark blonde like in her prime days, the platinum blonde she had for circus and Femme Fatal was not my favorite shade. I remember in her prime days an interviewer complimented her brown hair (I think she changed it up on those rare times) and she said something like she always thought the blonde looked better but she just wanted to change it up.

Archived