Realistically, when do you think she'll be back music wise??

I miss her even though I do think its good shes taking a proper break from everything. but glory feels like years and years ago now. and I know people have doubts but I truly believe she'll make a music comeback. though I think itll be early 2020 now

Thoughts??

• Like 5
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope she doesn't release any new music. I don't want any new music under the conservatorship. If Britney isn't going to fight for her freedom then she should keep her *** in Vegas lipsyching to the

I feel like Glory was a decent album artistically speaking. The songs are melodic, catchy and a different direction than her previous albums. Her vocal style changed in that album. She also pushed her

I have no doubts she’ll make music again, I think maybe late 2019/early 2020. It all depends on when she sorts out her situation with the conservatorship 

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

she will release "Rebellion" in September as soon as the cship gets dissolved.. :riri:

How come nobody ever mentions that her label had this song banned and deleted because of its subject matter, this was before she rehired Larry and before her father and Lou got involved. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I feel like Glory was a decent album artistically speaking. The songs are melodic, catchy and a different direction than her previous albums. Her vocal style changed in that album. She also pushed herself to learn and perform better choreographies than any of her previous 4 eras.

I'm here for a new album whenever she's ready to get back into the studio. :awyeah:

Glory was as artistic as Femme Fatale, a trend following pop album. After the disastrously produced 'Britney Jean' , Britney returning  with nicely produced trendy pop music was a step forward... from Britney Jean.  Take away 'Britney Jean' and Glory only sounds like a nice successor to Femme Fatale. Dancing wise, the POM residency is what pushed Britney to perform better. Constantly performing for 2 years during the POM residency kept Britney in high performance mode when 2016 rolled around for the Glory/ more POM promo performances.

What Glory didn't do was pick up Where Blackout/In The Zone left off.

• Like 3

You know, I think it’ll be by the end of next year, or early 2021. I do think she needs a good break, not just to grt her artistic juices following, but to kind of live life and have something to write about. 7-8 songs about *** and others that are shallow won’t really give lots of people a reason to buy the song.

on Top of that, she’ll have to sorr out the conservatorship stuff first as well.

whatever she does, I hope it is meaningful, from the heart and innovative. Her last albums have been very trendy and less original to a degree. 

I liked Invitation :) 

• Like 3