Britney's Beauty (I can't deal)

Actually, I met two types of people (...in the world :roflney:)

Some say that she was extremly beautiful years ago and that her beauty peak was back then but others, including my boyfriend,  appreciate her current beauty more, considering it as more feminine. As for me, I'm 100% hetero, but she was/is and will be my only girl crush forevaa. Her piercing brown eyes, her smile with white teeth, her abs, her butt...every piece of her is smoking hot

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Yes she is truly beautiful! Nowadays too. I am just in love with her. I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is

13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

She was incredibly gorgeous back then. What a beautiful woman then and now. 

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yes she was literally PERFECT and flawless back then! I wish she could still look like this with her natural REAL face!

Also is it just me or did Justin seem jealous that Britney was getting all the attention and he wasn't? Its like his ego couldn't handle that his then gf was a big superstar

6 hours ago, GLORIOUS said:

Actually, I met two types of people (...in the world :roflney:)

Some say that she was extremly beautiful years ago and that her beauty peak was back then but others, including my boyfriend,  appreciate her current beauty more, considering it as more feminine. As for me, I'm 100% hetero, but she was/is and will be my only girl crush forevaa. Her piercing brown eyes, her smile with white teeth, her abs, her butt...every piece of her is smoking hot

I honestly think her 'peak' was actually during the 'Circus' era, after she became a mom.

(And the conservatorshp should have ended right after around 2009/2010 to prevent ensuing an over-medicated appearances)

BUT 

The last month is truly the best she's looked in a very long time, in terms of her 'current' beauty.

TOZ_28629~116.jpg

TOZ_286729~84.jpg

She clearly looks her age in these.

But it has mostly been the terrible red carpets in the last few years that made her look so old.

If she had the right beauty 'guidance' like many of her peers she would look fine, regardless of the post 2013 surgery.  I mean, who cares what she posts on insagram, but for red carpets etc... she should look her best since she's going out of her way to make a public appearance.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, ExtraMile4U said:

I feel like they were already broken up honestly during this but they were pressured into trying to work it out or just not appear broken up yet. There is an obvious disconnection that you can see and feel.

This is definitely awkward. I know they officially broke up just a few months later but this does feel like something may have been going on. :janet:

But idk because maybe I’m wrong but I feel like there are other videos from that night where they seem way happier and more “energized” lol so maybe they were just over all the interviews at this point (they both were looking off camera, probably at someone on their team, like they wanted to end the interview) and they were just ready to relax and “party...hard” :badgirl:

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

This is definitely awkward. I know they officially broke up just a few months later but this does feel like something may have been going on. :janet:

But idk because maybe I’m wrong but I feel like there are other videos from that night where they seem way happier and more “energized” lol so maybe they were just over all the interviews at this point (they both were looking off camera, probably at someone on their team, like they wanted to end the interview) and they were just ready to relax and “party...hard” :badgirl:

Same. I remember them looking crazy in love with each other still during that late 2001/beginning of Britney era. 

First signs of something off to me were during Crossroads premiere in February 2002, but who knows... Maybe it did start a lot earlier. 

Also, I agree with JT's huge ego and not going on well with that 'my gf is more famous than me' you know what I mean? He wanted to be a 'man in the relationship', including being more successful one and more 'dominant', idk. I think that and his jealousy were the main reason of break-up, and not her cheating on him or something. :mj:

19 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Same. I remember them looking crazy in love with each other still during that late 2001/beginning of Britney era. 

First signs of something off to me were during Crossroads premiere in February 2002, but who knows... Maybe it did start a lot earlier. 

Also, I agree with JT's huge ego and not going on well with that 'my gf is more famous than me' you know what I mean? He wanted to be a 'man in the relationship', including being more successful one and more 'dominant', idk. I think that and his jealousy were the main reason of break-up, and not her cheating on him or something. :mj:

Yeah, that timeline seems right. I’m sure they fought like any other couple (I remember Lynne saying they were both very stubborn and hard-headed and very much “alike” in her book) but it does seem like maybe everything started unraveling in early 2002. 

And I’m a big JT fan but even I can see that it probably was a struggle watching Britney overpower him and his career so often. 

• Like 1