2 new blind items: Daddy Jamie and C-ship Team have new mandates on her instagram

BSfemme

On 6/5/2019 at 12:58 AM, BSfemme said:

1) ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/02 **#8**
At least one photo a day is the new mandate set by the people in charge of the A list "singer's" life. Britney Spears (Britney Spears bikes with boyfriend Sam Asghari: ‘I’m so blessed’)

2) ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/03 **#3**
Because she didn't look or act stable, the permanent A list "singer" was not allowed to post photos attending a recent life event. Britney Spears (Son Preston’s 8th grade graduation) (Britney Spears Attends Son Preston's Eighth Grade Graduation: 'She Was Very Happy')

Now y'all know what's happening. Crazydaysandnights has unfortunately been right before when it comes to Britney's situation. 

If this is true, I think she is still, as we all know, being controlled by the conservatorship. That means her dad Jamie is the one making decisions for her. He tells her what she can and can't post, which makes me believe she doesn't own a f**king phone with internet. Or maybe she does but she doesn't post what she really wants out of fear?

Or she can be court ordered not to speak about her case.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived