2 new blind items: Daddy Jamie and C-ship Team have new mandates on her instagram

BSfemme

1) ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/02 **#8**
At least one photo a day is the new mandate set by the people in charge of the A list "singer's" life. Britney Spears (Britney Spears bikes with boyfriend Sam Asghari: ‘I’m so blessed’)

2) ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/03 **#3**
Because she didn't look or act stable, the permanent A list "singer" was not allowed to post photos attending a recent life event. Britney Spears (Son Preston’s 8th grade graduation) (Britney Spears Attends Son Preston's Eighth Grade Graduation: 'She Was Very Happy')

Now y'all know what's happening. Crazydaysandnights has unfortunately been right before when it comes to Britney's situation. 

If this is true, I think she is still, as we all know, being controlled by the conservatorship. That means her dad Jamie is the one making decisions for her. He tells her what she can and can't post, which makes me believe she doesn't own a f**king phone with internet. Or maybe she does but she doesn't post what she really wants out of fear?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny how people here said that blind items are untrustworthy last year when they said that Britney was having mental issues and anxiety, not taking her meds, drinking again and having memory issues. And all of a sudden Blind Items are Gospel and we should trust all of them. If these are all true what makes you think last years were not?

I believe the blind items but I do always take it with a pinch of salt. CDAN has been posting for a long time about how Britney’s team has been heavily controlling her.

Speaking of Blind Items just came across this new one.

That choreographer of the permanent A list "singer" is telling friends it is her instead of the singer in a video or two

2 hours ago, BSfemme said:

1) ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/02 **#8**
At least one photo a day is the new mandate set by the people in charge of the A list "singer's" life. Britney Spears (Britney Spears bikes with boyfriend Sam Asghari: ‘I’m so blessed’)

2) ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/03 **#3**
Because she didn't look or act stable, the permanent A list "singer" was not allowed to post photos attending a recent life event. Britney Spears (Son Preston’s 8th grade graduation) (Britney Spears Attends Son Preston's Eighth Grade Graduation: 'She Was Very Happy')

Now y'all know what's happening. Crazydaysandnights has unfortunately been right before when it comes to Britney's situation. 

If this is true, I think she is still, as we all know, being controlled by the conservatorship. That means her dad Jamie is the one making decisions for her. He tells her what she can and can't post, which makes me believe she doesn't own a f**king phone with internet. Or maybe she does but she doesn't post what she really wants out of fear?

Has she ever posted photos of her being inside their school though?

kevins wife used to post more about those kids being at school

• Super Mods

I do believe the first one, I mean we gone three months with nothing, then all of a sudden she’s constantly photographed and sharing on Instagram on the daily after the gram girls started the freebritney movement. 

I kinda believe the second one cuz really a milestone like that she would have posted a picture of him. I mean she shares pics of her boys all the time like any other mom so that was a bit strange. If she wanted her privacy she would not be sharing bike rides. 

10 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how people here said that blind items are untrustworthy last year when they said that Britney was having mental issues and anxiety, not taking her meds, drinking again and having memory issues. And all of a sudden Blind Items are Gospel and we should trust all of them. If these are all true what makes you think last years were not?

Exactly… :coffee:

Also, dang. Preston is old enough to enter high school in the fall?? Hmm. That does make sense since he'll be turning 14 but man does time fly!!

12 hours ago, Complication said:

These blind items are bullshit. The whole point is to reveal NEW information without actually naming names, not blatantly taking rumours and turning them into blind items. :whatitellu:

100% CDAN is not what it used to be years ago!!! They just do their own spin on current events. 

Archived