Christina was asked about #FreeBritney

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

She wasn't asked about #FreeBritney though. 

she was aksed about everything that Britney is going through right now.. pretty sure they mean #FreeBritney. :slowdown: unless there is anything else that Britney is going throught at the moment that I dont know about?

No need to downvote me ****.

12 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I like how she dodged the question and in the end made it about "badass women" and herself.. :ricackle:

yeah thats what makes it so obvious that she doesnt know whats going on lol. :selenerz:

I wonder if a tiny piece of her dies a little every time she gets asked about Britney. Its so weird. During B2B she rarely got asked about her and between 2010 and 2016 she only got asked twice and thats when Britney joined Xfactor. I wonder if her team or interviewers saw how much attention the clips got of her last year when she fist got asked about Britney during carpool karaoke and that kind of incentivised them to ask more. Its so random. She got asked about Britney at least 15 times last year and the only time it really made sense was when Christina came to Vegas.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the fact that there are more chances of Britney collaborating with Billy the Kid or whatever she was dancing to, than Christina Aguilera :tiffsniffle:

Thank god! I’d much rather Billie eilish than screamer aguilera.

britney and Christina wouldn’t work on a song together. Christina would be the OBVIOUS vocalist and Britney would look 100x better in the video. They would both seem like messes 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

yeah thats what makes it so obvious that she doesnt know whats going on lol. :selenerz:

I wonder if a tiny piece of her dies a little every time she gets asked about Britney. Its so weird. During B2B she rarely got asked about her and between 2010 and 2016 she only got asked twice and thats when Britney joined Xfactor. I wonder if her team or interviewers saw how much attention the clips got of her last year when she fist got asked about Britney during carpool karaoke and that kind of incentivised them to ask more. Its so random. She got asked about Britney at least 15 times last year and the only time it really made sense was when Christina came to Vegas.

I know I would most definitely be dead inside from the amount of times she's been asked that.. it's like, I'm used to Andy Cohen asking EVERYONE about Britney but for X it's like every other interview.. it's like: am I here to promote my music / tour / art / whatever or am I here to appease your stupid, nostalgic 00s pop girl rivalry.. :idkha: I bet they know Britney + Xtina in the same sentence gets them clicks, that's why they ask, I mean, why else would they care.. :girlwhat:

1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I know I would most definitely be dead inside from the amount of times she's been asked that.. it's like, I'm used to Andy Cohen asking EVERYONE about Britney but for X it's like every other interview.. it's like: am I here to promote my music / tour / art / whatever or am I here to appease your stupid, nostalgic 00s pop girl rivalry.. :idkha: I bet they know Britney + Xtina in the same sentence gets them clicks, that's why they ask, I mean, why else would they care.. :girlwhat:

It just makes no sense. I know they sent each other letters and gifts but I dont think they have actually seen each other since 2003. Its more a "nostalgia frindship" with mutual respect.

It would however make sense to ask her a **** ton about Pink since they collabed together  for Lady Marmalade and for Christinas next album. They also had an actual rivalry turned friendship. So that would be a way more interesting thing to ask about. Funny enough Pink keeps getting asked about Christina and hardly anyone is asking Christina about Pink.

8 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Thank god! I’d much rather Billie eilish than screamer aguilera.

britney and Christina wouldn’t work on a song together. Christina would be the OBVIOUS vocalist and Britney would look 100x better in the video. They would both seem like messes 

I mean It wont ever happen but you could make it work vocally.

Ether a mid tempo where Britney sings like Breathe on Me and Christina like Birds of Prey, or a really poppy song Where Britney sings like Break the Ice and Chrisitna on Monday Morning or go the opposite direction and make a ballad where Britney sings in her deeper register and Christina in her lighter one.

I personally think a country ballad would be cute. Britney could actually show off her vocal ability and Christina would have to hold back.

This song would sound BEAUTIFUL with Britneys voice.

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

is it me or Christina is in a more humble place right now? She's been nothing but really positive overall on her interviews. without actually being nasty

she doesnt have the fame and popularity to be a nasty diva anymore

i said what i said 

:bichpls:

17 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

is it me or Christina is in a more humble place right now? She's been nothing but really positive overall on her interviews. without actually being nasty

The only time she was ever not nice was during her Stripped era and she herself said in 2010 (i think) that she was in a bad place then (she also said in 2002 at the time that she suffers from depression) I think she had a lot of pent up anger from her early career, management and her father trying to come back in her life. Her boyfriend at the time really got her to a great place and she was great until they divorced which is when she started goin downhill again.

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she doesnt have the fame and popularity to be a nasty diva anymore

i said what i said 

:bichpls:

she has been pretty chill since 2005... she had a bad 2 years after her divorce but overall she has been nothing but nice and positive since 2005. :janet:

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

The only time she was ever not nice was during her Stripped era and she herself said in 2010 (i think) that she was in a bad place then (she also said in 2002 at the time that she suffers from depression) I think she had a lot of pent up anger from her early career, management and her father trying to come back in her life. Her boyfriend at the time really got her to a great place and she was great until they divorced which is when she started goin downhill again.

she has been pretty chill since 2005... she had a bad 2 years after her divorce but overall she has been nothing but nice and positive since 2005. :janet:

her bionic era was one of her rudest eras ever

17 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

her bionic era was one of her rudest eras ever

It wasnt. It was a bunch of idiots on the internet making up **** about her in a time where she was going through a divorce, while being attacked by Gaga fans and being sick almost the entire time she promoted.

The things I remember are:

• People calling her a ***** after she jokingly said "how dare you sneeze" to an interviewer she was getting along with really well before and after that comment,
  • People saying she threw gum at a crowd when she actually threw her throat pastilles to her assistant seconds before singing.
  • People calling her a ***** because she didnt know who Lady Gaga was and didnt even know if it was a woman or a man. Like Christina hadnt established at that point that she rarely had a clue whats going on in the music scene and Drag Queens arent often called LADY XY.
  • Chrisitna literally said tht she purposfully copied elements of one of Madonnas music video as an homage and when the MV came out everyone acted like she copied her and didnt aknowledge it.

this is the interview that people critisize her for she literally says at the beginning she is sick. She is lovely the whole time... its ridiculous. You can say she was monotone and going through the motions while answering questions but rude? no.

On Regis and Kelly when she was asked about her fellow MMC members she said that "you knew you were among very talented people" she didnt trash anyone. She didnt trash anyone she worked on Burlesque with - only praise and she also only had nice things to say about the people she collabed with for Bionic. So please tell me where all the rudeness of that era is cause i dont see it.

She also spent a lot of her promo time here and a lot of it in that era to promote the world food program.

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao she clearly has no idea about whats going on :selenerz:

Why are u guys all downvoting

calm down 

its obvious why they were talking about Britney 

i stg some of y’all have sticks up ur ***** and always are negative 

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Why are u guys all downvoting

calm down 

its obvious why they were talking about Britney 

i stg some of y’all have sticks up ur ***** and always are negative 

I was asking myself the same thing... LIke yeah they didnt mention the hashtag its obvious that waht she was talking about. :janet: unless there is something else going on in Britneys life at the moment and I missed it.

Archived