Britney Dancing To Billie Eilish In New Insta Post

30 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Crazy million dolla idea:

For the next big award show (BBMA MTV or whatever the good one is now) Britney does an all out interpretative dance performance, (just like above but full length) to Bad Guy while Billie sings offstage. Think a Sia performance with Maddie but now its f**king Billie and Britney. 

....JS

no

• Like 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SHE IS ON AN A DAMN PIANO YALL I AM DEAD    

Eh excuse me, Britney wrote Everytime on a Piana. 

She's having fun and being silly, i like that. I would love to see her dancing in sync with the song tho. 

52 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Crazy million dolla idea:

For the next big award show (BBMA MTV or whatever the good one is now) Britney does an all out interpretative dance performance, (just like above but full length) to Bad Guy while Billie sings offstage. Think a Sia performance with Maddie but now its f**king Billie and Britney. 

....JS

No. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

I am slayed by all her recent Instagram dancing videos. It's so fascinating to watch her learn how to move her body all over again post-breakdown. Reminds me of Eminem who has said that after he got clean he had to learn how to rap all over again. We're getting to watch Britney learn how to dance again. She has come so far. :yesplease: 

Please give up already. We will never see primeney on stage again.:bedtime:

BBMA 2016 was close tho.

• Like 2

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal
My mommy likes to sing along with me
But she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know

:bop:

SEE THAT LARRYLOUJAMIE? 

**** YOU.

13 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

She’s just having fun and being silly dancing to a song in her home. We know this isn’t professionally choreographed or meant to be anything other than her showing her personality and having fun 

yes i agree but the people here are mind blown about her dancing... this is not it this is just for fun and NOBODY is accusing her for doing it...

BYE:ririshade2:

This is the most energy she's ever showcased in the 2010s, I think. :yay:

With this energy, she would SLAY some good, fitting choreographies.

Some people seem to criticize her for not dancing very well, but she may just be the type of person to need good choreography (or any choreography, really) to truly showcase their dance abilities.

It's the same with me - if I learn a choreography (for example, something from one of Britney's tours) and I do it, I'd say it looks decent (before you ask, no, I won't post any videos, sorry :sipney:), but if I just dance while listening to a CD, just for fun and do random moves, it looks kinda weird and I end up repeating myself plenty of times, but I'm having fun, so who cares? :sipney:

I hope y'all understand what I'm trying to say. :sipney:

• Like 2