Britney Dancing To Billie Eilish In New Insta Post

Explicit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow I was here last night and then I come here in the morning and all I see is a bunch of negative comments :( at this point I don’t even understand why you want from her. She is killing it in the video, my favorite part is when she drops to the floor to the beat of the ‘whistle’ 

I am slayed by all her recent Instagram dancing videos. It's so fascinating to watch her learn how to move her body all over again post-breakdown. Reminds me of Eminem who has said that after he got clean he had to learn how to rap all over again. We're getting to watch Britney learn how to dance again. She has come so far. :yesplease: 

21 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

Crazy million dolla idea:

For the next big award show (BBMA MTV or whatever the good one is now) Britney does an all out interpretative dance performance, (just like above but full length) to Bad Guy while Billie sings offstage. Think a Sia performance with Maddie but now its f**king Billie and Britney. 

....JS

No.  

Archived