Britney Dancing To Billie Eilish In New Insta Post

Explicit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, honestly, this is a mess. But it shows that she is capable of actually moving her body properly and giving full out energy if she wanted to / had decent choreography. I've always said that Britney's lack of dancing on stage is more mental than physical anyway. She either gets super anxious or simply can't remember choreography.

You people are impossible to please. Britney needs to cone on here and tell you negative β€œso called fans” to go to hell.Β 

I’m so sick of all Β theΒ negative energy on here. Britney can never win.Β Β You people Β really need to get a life!!!!!!!!

It was soΒ efreshing seeing this side of Britney.Β Β 

14 minutes ago, Just Because said:

You people are impossible to please. Britney needs to cone on here and tell you negative β€œso called fans” to go to hell.Β 

I’m so sick of all Β theΒ negative energy on here. Britney can never win.Β Β You people Β really need to get a life!!!!!!!!

It was soΒ efreshing seeing this side of Britney.Β Β 

just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I have to praise everything she does, c'mon, it's not that difficult to understand.. I have an opinion, a forum is designed for sharing opinions and so I did.. the video was a whole mess and I stand by that..Β :unbothered:Β should Britney tell all the "Britney Jean" haters to go to hell as well?! I mean, how dare they be so negative..Β :juggingu:

Archived