Britney Dancing To Billie Eilish In New Insta Post

Explicit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

True, but Britney has said several times that she doesn’t know how to play. It’s weird, like she doesn’t remember.   :sipney: 

Well she calls it a Piana for one lol. But I do like Piana better than piano. She is the queen of renaming instruments :iwin:

37 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is great!  :clap:

Also love that that she has a piano that she supposedly doesn’t know how to play.  :jackk:

Also also that she’s dancing with a snake again. Iconic!  :airpls:

She knows how to play piano, just not read notes like many recognized musicians.

2 hours ago, Explicit said:

I need to see this on stage Britney. She is obviously trying to prove something but the it needs to be on stage. 

Me too! But her team keeps hiring lame-*** choreographers that don't take the time to study their bodies and moves. Britney and her dancers from the beginning (including currentney) have always danced better with more natural and simple moves like this so that they can focus on serving attitude and being fierce instead of lame over-theatric step-by-step moves and having to keep track of being in sync. All the videos we see where she's choreographed herself on with one of her dancers... they always slay. This is why I really hope for the next tour, she gets to choreograph it, or at last choreograph it with some of her closest dancer friends.

Archived