Britney followed Billie Eilish on Instagram

bbbitchme

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how we're so quick to label anyone who isn't Britney or any of our other immediate faves as "overrated" / "trash" / "I don't know her".. I've listened to most of Billie's b-sides which is why I can safely say that I don't find her appealing but on the other hand I'm assuming most of you haven't.. :unbothered: I wouldn't exactly call her overrated though.. girl is a songwriter, is unique and a breath of fresh air in the current pop music landscape, has her own sound.. :mj: why do we do this all the time?! it's so weird.. has current Britney's ability made us insecure and we're just projecting a lot?! sounds like it tbh.. :gerlwat:

34 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I like how we're so quick to label anyone who isn't Britney or any of our other immediate faves as "overrated" / "trash" / "I don't know her".. I've listened to most of Billie's b-sides which is why I can safely say that I don't find her appealing but on the other hand I'm assuming most of you haven't.. :unbothered: I wouldn't exactly call her overrated though.. girl is a songwriter, is unique and a breath of fresh air in the current pop music landscape, has her own sound.. :mj: why do we do this all the time?! it's so weird.. has current Britney's ability made us insecure and we're just projecting a lot?! sounds like it tbh.. :gerlwat:

That’s exactly what’s happening with kpop.People overlook Kpop music because it’s Korean without even listening to the songs.:nyheadache:

1 hour ago, xkhingx said:

That’s exactly what’s happening with kpop.People overlook Kpop music because it’s Korean without even listening to the songs.:nyheadache:

Kpop is literally a bunch of feminine looking boys adored by girls whom find them "cute" with simple pop beats and edgy videos . How are those people going to extend their careers once they pass 25? 

Archived